• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another Newbie!

G

Hello peoples, I would have to say it is very nice to see such wonderful players and a more diverse game now than when I used to play awhile ago. Well I guess ill start by saying Hi and its nice to meet you all. Ill tell you all a lil about myself, I used to play UO around the 2000 era back when OSI decided to ruin alot of the fun that I so much enjoyed. Well my cousin decided on a whim to pick the game back up and start playing again and got me interested. And like a chain reaction there are about 4 others that are playing because he decided to play
. It is definately a different game than I remember (not that im complaining) there are alot of improvements and alot but not as much crap.

I currently have 6 chars and use prolly 3 of them, the names are Jiggles,Jakel, and MiMewl. You will see Jiggles and Jakel on most of the time cause im still a newb trying to learn all different skills/stats/rubbish hehe
. But so far I would have to say the game is very joyous even tho I havent gotten to experience it all yet. Im a 25 year old male from Washington state with two jobs and a kid (wonder how I find the UO time?)

Well Thanks once again for all your support and I enjoy playing with you all in the months/years to come. Also I would like to shout out (if they are on the forums) to Josephine and Azriel for thier contributions and information with the game and helping a once again newbie! Oh and if you are wondering why Im such a newb again, when OSI screwed over the rares and semirares with thier implementing of glassblowing and masonry and pot growing I decided enough was enough and in Brit I gave away all my rares and gold to anyone and everyone, disgusted with the game. So anywho im rambling cause im tired and at work so peace out and cyas soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

It's nice to see people come back. Welcome! And my offer to tame beasts for you while you're in training also applies. Just message on here and we'll find a way to meet up. Once again, welcome home.

baxcir

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Jigs,

I'm guessing you just put up the house next to me north of Skara.

welcome to the neighborhood.

Yoshi/Idaho

G

Aye Baxir, that is my house! nice to be neighbors

And thanks guys for the welcome backs! glad to see so many nice players on.. kinda refreshing..

I

Ivan - MT

Welcome to the neighborhood as well. I'm your close neighbor as well. I live on the West side of Baxir in that noisy Library!

Whats the odds of that, all 3 of us living side by side to each other.....hmm.