• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another lame deco-newbie question...

E

Evilminion

Is there any way to force a tapestry to place on the wall at the top of a stairway? I have tapestries going across the rest of the wall, and that two-square area where it stops looks really out of place.

If not, I have a world map I can stick there, but hey, I figured I'd ask first whether anyone has managed to trick the system and place a pretty tapestry. :D

Thanks so much in advance, both for any advice and for putting up with my newbish questions!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
custom or legacy? I know I had some trouble with stuff at the top of the castle stairs, either on the walls or on the floor, but I finally got stuff there

near as I remember, it involved circle of transparency and a lot o' cussin'

E

Evilminion

Legacy castle. And I've done all the cussin', so now I'm ready for results. :cursing: :D

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got this at the top, and as I recall, that was not as difficult as making that fur lay down ;) so keep at it!

E

Evilminion

Turns out all it needed was a bit MORE swearing. :D Thanks for the encouragement!