• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another Chance

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Well that didn't go well" Mary thought to herself." Oh well, they were old and not very good at fighting anyway. Looting, they got the job done, but fighting...what a laugh."
Mary paced back and forth in her tent. A frown creased her forehead as she thought of new plans of attack. The old Knight was a problem, one to be dealt with if she was to succeed in her task of becoming a leader in Tom's band of thugs.
As she turned in her pacing, she stopped short with a startled jump. Leaning against the tent post was Tom, his arms crossed in front of his chest. In one hand he held a rolled parchment and tapped his forearm with it as he spoke.
"Well now, that was not the best of leadership were it girl?", he said to her as he straightened up and walked towards a small table and sat down.
"They were not the best of fighters,Tom,but I'm sure you were already aware of that when you gave me their lead", she said.
"Of course I did...but you did fairly well, considering. Ye jest have to learn to master that bit o' temper and not let a old bag of bones Knight get yer goat!" he grinned.
"Now, what I come for was to tell ye of some news I received. There is a caravan of supplies headed towards Trinsic, loaded down with goods for the shopkeepers there. If we can take over the caravan,we'll have a nice bit o loot to sell! For a higher price of course!"
Unrolling the paper he held in his hand, Tom revealed a map of the Tinsic area. Spreading it out on the table, he motioned Mary over to have a look.
"Here's the route the caravan is takin'. You think you can handle this one girl?" he asked as he ran his finger along the map.
Mary studied the map and the route shown. She looked up at Tom with a grin on her face and replied "This one should be easy,aye, I can handle it."
"Good, now go pick yerself out your own crew this time" he said.
Mary picked up the map,and headed out of the tent. This time she would show Tom she had it in her to be a leader,this time she wouldn't let the old Knight succeed.