• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anonsensical post aimed only at conspiracy theorists

• Thread starter kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
K

kalzaketh

as I checked the calender early, this frosty dec morn, I noticed 2yrs 28 days until dec 21 2012 the end of the mayan calender, to survive that day you will need to view the movie zombieland learn the survival tips well as they hit throughout the movie first and foremost we should protect the internet techs to keep the net alive.:mf_prop: my thanks for reading this hope you get achuckle folks:party:

F

five oclock

LOL...I just got home from work and read this...THANK U. Im laughing here like a nut and my wife is looking at me very stranger. More so than usually. Thank U. LoL :D

Twinkies..We Must save the Twinkies!!!! Plus always check the back seat :D

K

kalzaketh

fiveoclock, sorry to get you in trouble with the wife, but very glad you enjoyed the post,always remember the cardio, stay next to ablocking type item such as your car. :)

F

five oclock

So was that the zombie kill for the week?

Survivor 1: I seen Eddie Van Halen last night at the park.

Survivor 2 : Oh how did he play?

Survivor 1: He was a zombie.

So it was an improvment?

S

Salya Sin

LMAO! YES! Love it!

I have not seen that movie yet... but I've seen every single OTHER zombie movie... I'm all for the Cricket bat or the albums! You've got red on you...

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
YES! Save tech so I can keep my web development job and continue playing UO until they pry the keyboard from my carpal-tunnel afflicted hands! ^.^

K

kalzaketh

my dearlady friend kirthag, glad you caught the hidden meaning of the protect the tech post yes we must keep web up and going for recreation after fighting zombies all day :)