• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anon

Grugot

Journeyman
What do you sampires use for Anon. I use a chaos double axe but it sure takes a long time to grind him down

egglett

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Get him discoed (I use a second account for this if on my own) Elemental slayer , cold and fire double axes.(Oh and don't forget to Honor Him)

Grugot

Journeyman
Thanks. I do all of that, including the discord, but there are still quite a few "whiffs" so I just wanted to find out if there was a more efficient way.

egglett

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My 2nd account is a disco tamer which has a triton tank I stick that on him disco him, then hack away (I hardly ever heal the Triton he's Great)

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
100% Fire Double Axe with Snow Elemental Slayer, and a 100% Cold Double Axe with Fire Elemental Slayer would work for hitting the 300% Damage Cap against him. Just alternate between the two axes as he switches forms. If you have an Elemental Slayer Cameo, then both axes could be Elemental Slayer instead of specific Lesser Slayers. Can use a 120 Disco+AP Vollem to soften him up.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Btw, Anon has 200+ Wrest and 120 Parry when not Discorded. So he is still very hard to land hits on (especially a Double Strike). You would deal more damage with AIs, but then he'd turn into an Earth Elemental, and just absorb the AIs.