• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anniversaries...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
UO turns 11 years on Wednesday. Iantown and my pub turned 5 years.

You got game? Who can hold the bar? Only rule is don't kill the bar tenders...
More details to come. There is no guard zone. There are no healers. Everyone is fair game.

Expect to die. Expect a count. Expect to get dry looted.

This is a Kelmo production. The pub will be open. All bans will be dropped. You will only be banned for killing the bartenders. There will be no other rules.

I will try to set up a spectator level. Try not to kill them.

No holds barred death match. There will be blood.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I did say there will be blood...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Winner of the throw down will get to rename the pub (with in common decency). Until next time...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
As a side note, I will be re doing the place and making it private for a bit...

Then the ban list will be gone

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
western shore of gravewater lake, malas, etcetcetc... If I had my own computer and the account were active, Ru would show for old time's sake...alas, he and that damned dog of his won't be making an appearance this time around...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
western shore of gravewater lake, malas, etcetcetc... If I had my own computer and the account were active, Ru would show for old time's sake...alas, he and that damned dog of his won't be making an appearance this time around...

Believe it or not, you will be missed. *mutters about that damned dog*

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Patty, you might want to put up some baricades. I hope people will show up.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
It will be Wednesday eve. Not sure exactly. I have to survive a manager retreat and a couple of plane flights. :sleep2: I will be home on the afternoon of the 24th. More details as I figure it out.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Patty, you might want to put up some baricades. I hope people will show up.
I no longer reside in Iantown. My addiction to bods forced me to find a home with more storage. I now have a keep in Safe Haven. However, I will show up for the slaughter fest. It has been away since I collected death robes.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
There will be more events in the near future. This one sounded easy. King of the hill sort of thing. I will have few rules. The more rules there are, the more complicated it is. I just hope for a fun evening.

I was about done and burned out. A couple of very dear friends suggested I get back to my roots and start over there.

I am TnT through and through. Don't get me wrong. Love that crew. That does not mean that TnT/Myth will have any advantage. i may even try out the new Stratics voice program. That precludes me from being on vent. You can not run both. (I think) Other than that, you will have to trust me. I hope that is not a long stretch.

I hope some will come and report on this battle Royall. I hope some folks will report on the GIL event as well.

On that note... We could really use a few reporters here on Siege. I know the reporting system is borked. That has never stopped us on Siege before.

I have a full plate for the next few days, but if anyone is interested, pm me.

D

Daleth

how about refreshments??? Since you should be the entertainment guru after that awesome barbeque we had to hear about for days!! I will settle for milk and cookies.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I going to pick one the new ank so you can res. It will be at my house next door.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
What year is that? I may place one too.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Well, then... Rez at Spree's house.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Each player only can res at it once every hour so try to keep deaths down to once a hour. :sad3:

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to put up a vendor for supples when people die so they don't need to run to bank to rereg. What do people want on it I'm going to put bandaids and Arcane robes.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Cool. I will home tomorrow fairly early. Any suggestions?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has it really been 5 years since Iantown opened? LOL, I remember back on Ianstorm trying to talk you guys into coming to Siege to check it out. Wow...we are getting old...la

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just read this and realized I have to win so that I may name the bar "The Dirty Spot"

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jesus Ian Storm, wasn't he the pro baseball player they advertised as playing this game? I think his castle still stands on Chesa.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I will make Kelmo's Pub public out about 7:30 central. (approx 1/2 hour from now) Who ever has it in there possession at approx 9 to 9:30 or when I get tired.

The battle should be kept to the first floor.

I have kinda butchered the place. (I will fix it later) There are some blind spots. Deal with it.

Non combatants can watch as ghosts, or try to watch from the roof. I have opened it up so there is a decent view from the roof. I will not be held responsible for the loss of any items, tempers, stats, pets, etc. Enter at your own risk...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Imagine a good old fashioned game of "King of the Hill" if you will.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Oh... Happy anniversary UO and Iantown. *smiles*