• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anita Smirk?

• Thread starter Electroflap
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Electroflap

ok I read the post of who are you and couldn't find her anywhere.. is she on stratics?? Made a cute pic of her toon but can't find her to give it to her

S

susan4633

YES PLEASE..Anita Smirk is a stratics player cause she recognized moonlight mcboo in the brrgh gag shop last night and said great CFO. so...who are you in toon life Anita-who is your alter-ego?

S

Steveo

Her other toon is Pinky Thunderpop. She is a great player and love to do battles with her. Great Runs Last night Heather

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Anita Smirk is also Pinky Thunderpop. She is a stratics member. She does not post much though. She is agreat player with whatever toon she is using at any given time.

She told me she said hi to moonlight mcboo in the shop last night and was laughing cause she forgot she was not using Pinky Tunderpop.

E

Electroflap

ok since I don't have a way to pm her .. Could someone please pass this on to her...

P

Pinky Thunderpop

Hi!! It's me, Pinky Thunderpop AKA Anita Smirk, AKA Heather!!! What an awesome picture that is of Anita! I'm feelin so loved right now! :) Last night, I had just arrived in the windy city to support my mom and aunt in their 3-day walk to raise funds for breastcancer research and couldn't stay on long. We got in at midnight and had to be up at 4:30 am! UGH! I was jonesin for some TT action though! Hee hee! I'm on TT now but only till my sister gets back from dinner. Oh, well. I'll be back to regularly scheduled battling by next Wednesday! Love to you all!