• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Animal Taming Scroll of alacrity

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive been looking like a mad man for one of theese.
Do anyone have an idea about the value?

Someone was selling one for 30 mill. Doesnt that sound increadily high?

Best Regards!

G

guum

I don't know what they usually sell for, but 30mil does sound quite high to me. I figure if you use it with GGS, you could maybe, best case scenario, get 3 gains at 100+ Taming (where anyone sensible would use it)...that's 1.5 points of Taming, tops -- you can get a guaranteed 1.5 taming worth of SoTs for 15mil or less (on Chessy, closer to 10mil), so yeah, 30 seems way high.

O

Old Man of UO

LOL... very very high. Remember that the scrolls only last 15 minutes. You can extend this by logging out right after a gain. But in no way is it worth anywhere near that. 1 to 2 mil tops.

I still have 60+ scrolls of alacrity. I'd certainly be willing to sell them all for 30 mil.

S

shulginist

LOL... very very high. Remember that the scrolls only last 15 minutes. You can extend this by logging out right after a gain. But in no way is it worth anywhere near that. 1 to 2 mil tops.

I still have 60+ scrolls of alacrity. I'd certainly be willing to sell them all for 30 mil.
Thank you I just sold two yesterday for a mill each (bought for 500k each) and was about to kick myself...hard!

M

mandosa-nice

The normal price on Europa for exemple is 700k at 1m max the 0,1 point.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5m is a more acurate price. i sometimes see them for less, but i wouldn't pay higher than 5. 30m is crazy.