• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] And then there was one!!!! Looking for LS build a better BBQ contest certificate

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have acquired 3 of the last 4 remaining items that I needed to complete the Lake Superior shard museum, which gives me 175 out of 176 documented items. Unfortunately Victoria Secrets house fell a few weeks back and a friend was able to grab the fishing contest hat and I finally found something that @Peil would trade me the Easter Eggs for. So that Ladies and Gentlemen leaves me with just one, count it ONE, item left to finish off the entire shard museum for the LS server. Please pull all your old contacts and damaged brain cells out to see if you could possibly help me find this last remaining item. I am well aware that this will be a pricey item and I am willing to offer a hefty reward for anyone helping me locate it. The 2nd place certificate is locked down at the Treasure Trove museum on Atl and I haven't been able to locate or find any info on the 1st and 3rd place ones.

I just want to say a big thank you to all of the great people of UO that have helped me almost complete this quest of mine. Although, I have no idea what I will do if I ever do actually complete it.

Thanks,

Pampa DH

BBQ contest cert.jpg

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome Achievement of epic proportions Pampa :) I really hope you find the last item your looking for :)

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol yes, I've just been secretly holding onto to it in order to properly taunt dear @Pampa DH! But seriously, give me some credit, if that were my collection instead of Suzzy's I'd never have all that crap all over the ground, my Ocd would not allow it.

I have told Pampa I will pass on his message as soon as I see Suz again. Collecting so many items from just one shard is a marvel and I sincerely hope he gets whatever he needs to finish it.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Pampa, you'll just have to kick in to gear on LS seer items :)

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@BrianFreud I would love to. Unfortunately they are almost all owned by Gormach VonLeal. But at least they are on the shard still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk