• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

And the Lord spoketh,

• Thread starter imported_Varka
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dor of Sonoma

Omigods!

The Spies and the Prostitute

And they spent the night there...

G

Now those are cute!

A pity they fall into the "choking hazard" category. I will have to stick with safe but boring old Fisher Price people and such for my pre-school Bible class.

-Skylark

G

Ack! I only looked at a few, and didn't see those. Lego pervs??? Truly nothing is sacred

-Skylark

P.S. Varka, I am pretty sure it is spake not spoketh.

I

IOSHGuildmaster

Some people have way, way too much time on their hands.

G

And it came to pass that upon the land calleth Siege Perilous they came, by boats and by foot, and by magiks from many lands they came enmasse for the reunification of the WAKAS and Yamas globewide...all decending uponeth Siege Perilous one fateful eve of November............................. and the fates of the peoples of the land were... forever changed.

G

Meanwhile over in the Shire, a grumpy Grot got word that the aliens were nearby invading his turf and ordered the citizenry to hold onto their arms in Wispwoodshire.

G

And over near the far land, a vampiric one seeing the great numbers of this alien horde, tried to con the mighty Waka and Yama into accepting a bribe to worship the damned and to pay homage to him and then the damned would provide the entire realm at the disposal of every Waka and Yama.

But alas the leader Yasou cut off the head of the vampire and tossed it in a gm made basket created by Miranda, and Yasou floated the vampire's head off and down the trinsic rivers into the swamps.

G

And then the mighty Wakas and Yamas went to invade Iantown and were greeted by...... sheep and pups, and weird pixies and bugs and there upon the land of Iantown the WAKAs and Yamas met the kindly.. MISS TEA thus the aliens were at a total loss to her huggie personality. They went into shock sat down and drank the teas of Iantown ! hahaha

From Iantown the mighty Waka and Yama sped towards Wintermoor, to find a mysterious figure of a man above the temple of Mithras uttering huge words and casting his magiks......

And the WAKA and Yama kindred folk were suddenly felled, smacketh down left and right by falling snow, ice and iceburgs..........

The End.

B

Beatrice Quill

...and there didst come a crafter, who could not see where he was going, and yea, he didst walk into a great many things, and great was the breakage of the crockery.

And he took up his crafting tools, and all fell back a great distance, lest he smite them, being unaware of their exact position.

Yea, and he crafted all day and night, but the people were fickle, and wanted
valorite rather than dull copper, and thus he went forth into the mines, and mined also in the mountains, and lo, there was valorite.

And thus, he crafted.

And when his crafting was complete, he didst turn to tinkering, and didst create a golem, unlike any seen before, and didst deliver it unto the people of Iantown. And there was bleating.

Yea, and there didst come a leader of those people, with tufts of wool about him, and a happy sheep was seen in the distance, and he spake thusly:

And then there didst come a dev, and the dev didst say unto the people, let there be a word of death, and thus did the tale conclude.

And yet, even then, Cybernickel rejoiced, for he finally had his bricks.

And thusly, there were bugs, and exploits, and much wailing and posting of pwns on forums. And there was death, and there was looting. There was crafting, and there was ganking. And thus was the eighth age. And the devs could not rest, for they had forgotten to turn their auto-notifys off.

B

Beatrice Quill

This site is GREAT! Unfortunately, I my kids were looking over my shoulder just before I took them to school this morning. All the way there, it was nothing but
'Mummy, we want hundreds of legos for Christmas so we can play Ultima just like you and Daddy do on the computer!'

Doh!

And yes, Kelmo - I know full well what it's like to stand on some in bare feet - in the dark, in the middle of the night, on the way to get a drink of water! Grrrr, indeed!

Oh, and here's a pic of Wulf after he'd upset another crafter. Just because.

K

Krishka_SP

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
The (Now someone dated) SP Suit, Hot Pants and Sammy Helm.

W

wavace

... and there soon after, the REV Blue Oyster bar was opened

...and all was good

G

bhuhaahaha

I notice the *british* Rev there has his lucky necklaces on, and an artie bow on his hat, and I take it that is Arden in the ..bra ? ! HAHAA

I

imported_Varka

BAHAHAHA.

I was surfing thsi page all day with images turned off, this is some funny crap you guys worked up.

*sniffs*

I miss Siege...

Varka

W

wavace

LOL, im actually upset it all stopped where it did, I figured there would be a few more of us coming up with some stuff .

H

Hector of Europa

Random memories of Ultima, in a vague sort of order...

Before death robes

Early griefers

Lord British gets PKd

Training hiding

Complaining at Castle British

Lord Blackthorn learns to make golems.

The bounty system *sighs wistfully*

No more tents? Awwww!

Overpowered mages.. a tradition of nerfing begins

Early exercises in duping - or was it in cloning?

Server wars! Hooray!

One of many invasions

Collecting rares! Only Origin could have convinced people blo0dy water was rare!

Mages who attempted to repel the Brit invasion

Banksitters move to Luna.

Heartwood arrives

G

*laughs*

Did you notice how all the Lego people in that one battle scene, have happy faces??

Just whistle while you work!

-Skylark

W

wavace

Imagine the amount of time that was put into creating these scenes, just for one pic.

T

The Munger

I know, i know threadomancy is frowned upon, but i went to the last page of the forums here and found this and thought it might give everyone a laugh.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I know, i know threadomancy is frowned upon, but i went to the last page of the forums here and found this and thought it might give everyone a laugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would suggest you just make a link to the old thread you find interesting/amusing in future. It causes less confusion. This sort of thing just gets ancient threads locked.

-Skylark

G

Nooo Sky this now gives me much more leeway with my LOL cat pics. With Rumpys "Suprise Butsex" cat avitar and now the bibilical refrences from the bric testiment. There will be little I can't post now. *evil laugh*

G

And now over 3 years later how do your littles view UO? Both mom and dad are UO icons and legends. Your creativity should be rewarded, I am also sure I am not the only one who wonders are they following in your footsteps?