• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

And the Governors are…

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congratulations to All. I look forward to hearing your first speech of the new political season.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Can the governors list the trade deals they plan to implement now that the election is complete?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So the King himself just said in gen chat "I am eager to see the Capital City properly represented". Does that mean it was improperly represented before ? Which i received no answer to. When your bias carries over to the other character you're playing too, things are pretty wrong.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so bo's guesses sprago did a ****tier job than hugi cause he was governor longer than hugi.
Seeya in the field ladies.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the King himself just said in gen chat "I am eager to see the Capital City properly represented". Does that mean it was improperly represented before ? Which i received no answer to. When your bias carries over to the other character you're playing too, things are pretty wrong.
+1

I am eager to see an EM who can properly represent Siege Perilous instead of the whims of one Guild leader on this shard.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats to all those who came in second place.

You tried and you failed, because you were neither good enough nor popular enough.

...sorry, this thread wasn't getting enough drama so I thought I'd kick things up a notch.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Gee.. Wulf.. That's just.. mean.. I think that if you lost in the candidate you should try and cooperate with the current Governor in office. That way you can bond with them and work for the better of your city.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course it's mean.

It's politics.

Politics isn't all hugs, kittens, and infecting unsuspecting innocents with your spider spawn, y'know.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Of course it's mean.

It's politics.

Politics isn't all hugs, kittens, and infecting unsuspecting innocents with your spider spawn, y'know.
Wulf.. Go read the Post Flair made about the Governor's Meeting.. Before I whack you with a frying pan!

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Can the governors list the trade deals they plan to implement now that the election is complete?
I am doing the Bardic Collegium and the Assasins Trade deal. Moonglow citizens are not all just mages, or people with a bow, sword, boomerang, etc.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When's the next election? I need to plan a campaign, establish a power base, and have some "DEATH TO THE TRAITOR KING" banners printed up.

...No, not this king. Another king.

You wouldn't know him.

He lives in Canada.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When's the next election? I need to plan a campaign, establish a power base, and have some "DEATH TO THE TRAITOR KING" banners printed up.

You wouldn't know him.

He lives in Canada.
That's Traitor ZOMBIE King, Wulf . . .

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am doing the Bardic Collegium and the Assasins Trade deal. Moonglow citizens are not all just mages, or people with a bow, sword, boomerang, etc.
I think your desire to benefit multiple skill types is admirable, but I think it actually detracts from town citizenship. When I join a town it is because of a specific trade deal buff. I personally would like consistency rather than catering to multiple classes.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

You wouldn't know him.

He lives in Canada.
The King in the North !!!

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I think your desire to benefit multiple skill types is admirable, but I think it actually detracts from town citizenship. When I join a town it is because of a specific trade deal buff. I personally would like consistency rather than catering to multiple classes.
Thank you, It has worked in the past for me and I will keep it until my citizens disagree otherwise.