• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

and relax

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rowan T

Oh much, thank you.... d:

<center>

Rowan starts out small with her taming.</center>

V

Vulpren

I feel better. But I feel sorry for the mod that must clean up after you. And for you, when the mod is done.

Lich Campers.... are you ready for the T-Virus?

L

Little Nikita

I dunno I think this place needed a cleaning. To many one line fluff posts. This post is in fact a three line fluff post.

C

Caffine Free

I think I speak for everyone......WtF was that?! hehe

Who says Baja pvp's dont role play? Every time i gank a person I always scream "I RoXxED thee"

**you see Darkwolf knocking trolls out of the board**

M

.Mopher

Hmmmm !?! was it just me or did you leave that roll of quarters meant to spam your instrument while doing an 8x8 when attempting to post on stratics! (scratchs head) Confusin isnt it

MoPher

*In search of a new sig*

I

imported_Arla

That was a temper tantrum.
Something I managed to teach my daughter was unacceptable when she was 3.

A shame that BMash managed to learn to type before he learned not to throw temper tantrums.

Arla the Barefoot Miner

*Why would any intelligent, independent female choose to subject herself to the whims and tyrannies of a Husband? I assure you, I have yet to meet a man as sensible as myself*

C

Caffine Free

Once again I say.....What a bored little butthole....

Who says Baja pvp's dont role play? Every time i gank a person I always scream "I RoXxED thee"

**you see Darkwolf knocking trolls out of the board**

D

Dragoon(LS)

WTF was all that about? I go to work for the day and pow, this board goes whacko! I had to sift through 25 pages of crap non-posts before I got into the 'real' posts. This is by no means a 'Kal Vas Flam' but c'mon.

Dragoon-Crazed Canuck,BHC
'Pride always hurts, it never helps'

R

Rowan T

Depends who you're throwing the temper tantrum for, Arla.... I've found that with certain people a temper tantrum is QUITE acceptable even now at the age of 24 as long as it gets me what I want. But only with certain people. *grins devilishly*

<center>

Rowan starts out small with her taming.</center>

T

The ArtfulDodger

Do you mean people had to salvage through the back pages to bring up old posts, just to retain some semblance of "normalness"?

<center>
</center>

<center>
Europa S|S </center>

D

DracoLongbow

Rowan, WHO do you throw tantrums for? 'Sides bob anyway, he requires them of his women. :)

If you drop your keys into a river of molten lava, then let them go, because they're gone dude. BUT....if you play on Europa, then put your valorite plate on the ground, and go diving after them....because you CAN survive if you cast protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.