• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] and poss sell, Serpentwyne book and Red halloween mask

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a price check on these 2 items, and if the price is right i will sell too.

Serpentwyne book, opens up like a runebook, but can be held in the hand like a spellbook

Red mask from event the other night. "A bloody Halloween Mask"

Elf.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to not getting a responce in this thread i have posted on the rares forum as follows.

Looking for a price to sell these 2 items, They are both EM event items from the last few weeks on Europa.

Serpentwyne book, opens up like a runebook, but can be held in the hand like a spellbook

Red mask from event the other night on Europa. "A bloody Halloween Mask"

If you are interested in buying please post here or contact me on icq 76844852.

Elf.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
man, i though THP would have been here in a heartbeat giving some fair and rational advice.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
man, i though THP would have been here in a heartbeat giving some fair and rational advice.
i wish i had more time to spare my friend to play this pixel game ...but i have real work and bloody hard physical work and mostly at weekends now!!!! due to closures and new hours

!!!!!!!!! and certainly not 9 - till -3 school hours...jeee!!!!!!!!

elfin plz dont sell the bloody mask untill i know the highest bid for it...i really would like to keep europa items on our own bloody europa shard....it sucks when the big boys come take our stuff away ...forever!!!!

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well THP u have the highest bid so far on the halloween mask at 40mil, only 2 other people have shown an intrest and one of those had a paddy when i went to bed, so i think that leaves only you and Frodo, i am off to work soon if nothing changes by the time i get back (10pm GMT) then i guess you can have it.

Elf.

p.s. if anybody wants the Serpentwyne book its yours for 25mil

p.p.s. Will have to speak to Frodo b4 i hand it over as i told him i would keep him informed (The mask)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
keep me updated ya drunken sailor you..

i want that mask and i want to keep it on europa were it belongs!!!!