• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

And now, let's have some word association

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excitement = SLOW

Yup, it's that time of year for me! Seasonal Lack Of Work! *does the happy dance*
This year it came a whole month early since the economy has nosedived.

L

Lunaticus

:spider::spider:
Gilchew IR :spider:
:spider::spider:
Sinus Infection! (cause I've never seen the chewables used for hypotension) :spider:

And you so know that I was all up in my drug handbook getting smart and stuff. . . In May, I'll actually get to use this pea for a brain, so be afraid; be very afraid!!

¥

¥§hàdòw¥

Sinus Infection! (cause I've never seen the chewables used for hypotension) :spider:

And you so know that I was all up in my drug handbook getting smart and stuff. . . In May, I'll actually get to use this pea for a brain, so be afraid; be very afraid!!

Painful!

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
memory

*wonders what there is to be afraid of with Lunaticus*

L

Lunaticus

memory

*wonders what there is to be afraid of with Lunaticus*
Lunaticus will be graduating from nursing school in May. . . That should send waves of fear into the hearts of even the most courageous individual. Mwuahahahahaha!!!!!! :spider::spider::spider::spider::spider:

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:spider: :spider:

arachnid :spider:

:spider: :spider:

Lunaticus will be graduating from nursing school in May. . . That should send waves of fear into the hearts of even the most courageous individual. Mwuahahahahaha!!!!!! :spider::spider::spider::spider::spider:
Not so dear Lady!! I have a niece who graduated last May from nursing school and a daughter who is/was an EMT. It speaks well of you for choosing to be a nurse as a profession. Do you have a preference on what area of nursing you want to work in?

L

Lunaticus

Not so dear Lady!! I have a niece who graduated last May from nursing school and a daughter who is/was an EMT. It speaks well of you for choosing to be a nurse as a profession. Do you have a preference on what area of nursing you want to work in?
For the longest time I felt sure that I wanted to go to the neonatal ICU, but I've just recently been drawn to the cardiac ICU. Ultimately, I would like to deal with open hearts whether it's adult or pediatric. :love:

Greedy :spider:

L

Luna du Selene

:spider: Grouch :spider:
(kinda like Vepl ;) )

Hmmm.. Nurse Lunaticus.. has a nice ring to it :)

L

Lunaticus

Turducken!! :spider:

I was actually shocked to find that I could purchase an actual turducken from the frozen section of my local Central Market! For a mere $90, I could virtually guarantee a nasty case of Salmonella for all my friends and family!!
:spider: :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider: