• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

And back

D

Drex NThrak

Hello everyone. It's been...almost 4 years? and I've reactivated my account. Anyone I know still around? Threnody? Angela? Alina? People? :) Send me a shout!

Moridin/Helthan/Cabal

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WB. I remember the name, but dont ever think I hung around with you. I tend to live and play more in Fel. Im sure some folks are still around though.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Hello. :)

I have no idea if those people are stilll are around but I am.

Welcome back

D

Drex NThrak

Both of your names are familiar. Dang been too long LOL.

Also, my original character was ParityError a few old timers may know that one. He was replaced tho.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe...I have had so many character names over the years. The chars I used 4 years ago are going too be totally different than ones I use today. PvP templates change..I get bored with a name and change it...trying to think of the names I used on chars around that time period....

T

ThraximusZog

UO is a stupid ****ing game now days, I would suggest to save your money and go buy drugs for grandma instead.

GRANDMA NOOOO!!!!!! etc...

L

Lord Drakelord

Hello everyone. It's been...almost 4 years? and I've reactivated my account. Anyone I know still around? Threnody? Angela? Alina? People? :) Send me a shout!

Moridin/Helthan/Cabal
Threnody is back, and has the Library in tram once more! You can reach her thru the PAS forum, link in my Profile. Not sure of the other two, [three?] you name above.

Welcome back!

D

Drex NThrak

Hey thanks!

Yes already in contact with Threnody (Thanks Queen Mum!). Haven't seen any of the others. And I'm sure there's a ton of other people I know around here somewhere. :)

T

Threnody UO

Hey, how can I lurk with you announcing the fact I am around! :blushing: