• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Anatomy] Anatomy and Critical Hit

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Does ones anatomy skill affect the chance to inflict a critical hit? If so, what is the equation showing the impact of bushido and anatomy skills on crit hit chance?

I've scoured Stratics and UOGuide and can't find any specifics other than saying there is an anatomy "check" done. I'm debating 120 anatomy vs 100 anatomy for a tweaked sampire build. Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

S

Stupid Miner

Does ones anatomy skill affect the chance to inflict a critical hit? If so, what is the equation showing the impact of bushido and anatomy skills on crit hit chance?

I've scoured Stratics and UOGuide and can't find any specifics other than saying there is an anatomy "check" done. I'm debating 120 anatomy vs 100 anatomy for a tweaked sampire build. Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=44220
http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=30741

It's on the Samurai FAQ, probably should put it on the bushido page some time or another.

Critical Strike Chance : (Bushido * Bushido) / 720 is the % chance.
20% at 120 skill (1 in 5)
18% at 115 (1 in 5.5)
16% at 110 (1 in 6.25)
13% at 100 (1 in 7.7)

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks, Miner. I checked all of the bushido and anatomy pages. And I searched for Critical Hit. I didn't even think of the samurai FAQ.

So Anatomy has no impact at all. Hmmm... so much for that idea.

-OBSIDIAN-

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anatomy has the following benefits. Numbers may not be 100% accurate.

65% DI max to weapon base damage
60 heal/60 anat the ability to cure poison
81 heal/80 anat ability to rez
Bonus to bandage heals
You get a 10% bonus to evasion parry if Bush, Anatomy, Tactics are all GM or above (Publish 43)
Defense Wrestle - (Evaluating Intelligence + Anatomy + 20 ) / 2

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, I was debating an interim skill setup for a sampire specifically setup for Doom. I'm going to use a 110 bushido scroll until I can save up for a 120 scroll on this new char. So I have 10 skill points I can put into tactics, anatomy, or resisting spells. I was hoping the extra anatomy might offset the decrease in critical hit chance with the slightly lower bushido. So much for that theory...

-OBSIDIAN-