• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*An open letter addressed to Casca*

• Thread starter Guardsmen Militia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Guardsmen Militia

*An open letter addressed to Casca*

Casca,

After speaking with Commander Dorat in regards to Vesper's cowardly annihilation of the Royal Guard, I have become aware of the difficulties he has experienced with stretched manpower and the replenishment of troops.
I want it to be known that the Guardsmen of Yew despite not recognising or acknowledging your claims to the throne and position as King will remain loyal to Britannia and shall continue in our defence of the state.
We will never tolerate aggression shown against innocents and loyal subjects of Britannia and shall persist in our perennial struggle to rid our once proud nation of the murderers, separatists, beasts and elves who pillage and plague our lands.

Yew shall never be led under your banner and will accordingly await the emergence of a rightful heir. Until then we shall remain unyielding in our efforts to preserve what little remains of our kingdom whilst seeking to restore squandered possessions to their rightful place.

I suggest you reinforce your Royal Guard at once or risk further humiliations of the few remaining Britannian soldiers who still serve the throne. Despite our best attempts over the last few years we cannot be everywhere at once. However, hopefully our response yesterday evening will have bought your Commander some time.

We will act only in accordance with what we perceive to be the best interests of Britannia, do not for one second believe that this course of action was designed to support your position.

Bladius Dart

Yewish Combined Forces and The People’s State Committee of Yew