• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An Interview With The Man!!!!

G

<html> <head> <title>Interview With an Amazing Man!</title> </head> <body>Interview With an Amazing Man!

I finally did it. I got the first interview with Sonomas very own Ravenloff. Took alot of pestering and bothering but he finally gave in to me. I think it was the "Please, please, please Raven, I will give you my soul" that actually got him to do the interview with me. Here is everything about The Man!! <blockquote>Ravenloff: hello

Shadow Moon: hi hun

Shadow Moon: Where was Ravenloff born?

Ravenloff: outside Trinsic, Felucca

Shadow Moon: and how old are you? (Ravenloff)

Ravenloff: 39

Shadow Moon: Tell me about your history as Ravenloff.... How you got started and what were the first skills you learned?

Ravenloff: Well I have a whole back ground wrote up if you would like me to start at the beginning.

Shadow Moon: yes please

Ravenloff: Lets go to the castle; no interruptions and we can sit down hehe

</blockquote> This is where we traveled to his huge castle. This place holds more rares than Lord British has gold. Ok back to the interview... <blockquote>Shadow Moon: Ok now tell me about your past as Ravenloff?

Ravenloff: My dad was Big Bad John Sr. He was a blacksmith. My Mother was Lor'el Ravenloff a high sorceress on The Trinsic Council. We have a big family and I’m the oldest.

Shadow Moon: How many siblings do you have?

Ravenloff: 14

Shadow Moon: Wow big family indeed!!

Ravenloff: Some were cousins and nieces staying with us but all together 7 kids, other 7 stayed with us after their parents died by pks and my parents adopted them. Anyways at an early age I noticed I liked magery, mystic stuff and inscribing like my mom. Now my dad, he was a merchant and did mostly blacksmithing. He wanted me to learn his trade, like he did from his father and so on. I liked the merchant part but not the other stuff so he wasn't too happy when I took up magery & inscribing. About a year before the Trinsic wars in Felucca Dad noticed I wasn't going to learn his trade and he got mad. He told mom I had to leave, he wasn't going to have no sissy warlock hanging around here mooching off of him.

Shadow Moon: Ah, that is sad!

Ravenloff: Mom tried to smooth stuff over but Dad had a one-track mind. He figured training magery & inscription was a waste of time & cost too much and he wasn't going to waste his hard earned money on it. So I’m as stubborn as he was. I packed up my few items and left. Mom slipped me a few things, some food, a few gold pieces, a communicator to keep in touch, a crystal ball, a few regents that she could spare, some blank scrolls, ink & pens, and she talked to a few scribes up in Yew she knew at the Abby. So I went there and I worked around the Abby for room & board. They started teaching me the art of magic & inscribing. I would go to Britain late at night to the bank & try to peddle some of my goodies, recalls scrolls mainly, as I was learning. It was a tough journey from Yew to Britain with all the reds around back. Then when I got to Britain I had to watch for thieves. On my first few trips I wasn’t so lucky, being new and all to the outside world, I lost my goodies a few times to pks or to thieves. But I learned from my mistakes.

Shadow Moon: Well that is a good thing.

Ravenloff: I dropped off my first name to just Ravenloff and I did learn something from my Dad, to be a good merchant, you always have to be nice, kind & helpful when ever you can be to people, you never know when they will be a customer.

Shadow Moon: True!

Ravenloff: Well this went on for about a year. While I was studying with them I met a beautiful lady named Tara Vindel. I fell in love with her and we eventually got married. I also joined a small chaos guild while I was with them, the guild abbreviations were P^P.

Shadow Moon: Was it love at first sight?

Ravenloff: You better believe it. She had long blonde hair and a golden tan.

Shadow Moon: How long have her and Ravenloff been married?

Ravenloff: We have been married 4 years as of last April. Then I learned about all I could from the scribes & monks there at the Abby and I figured I needed to move closer to Britain since my recalls & mark scrolls were in demand all of the time. I was building up a nice reputation as a merchant.

Shadow Moon: Nothing could compare to the reputation you have today.

Ravenloff: Thank you

Shadow Moon: Can you tell me a little more about that guild you were in?

Ravenloff: I think the name of the guild was <a target="_blank" href=http://uo.stratics.com/content/interviews/prophet.shtml>Prophet</a> Posse. It might still be a guild but I don't think so. That guild broke up along time ago. Its' sister guild HDr is still going strong. HDr stands for House of Drago. I was in that guild for a little while after P^P broke up. I still talk to the old guildmaster Kaun.

Shadow Moon: What is the guild you are in now?

Ravenloff: Ravenloff's Enterprises

Shadow Moon: Did you talk to your parents alot while you were at the Abby?

Ravenloff: I kept in touch with mom through the crystal ball or communicator. She use to tell me dad would never admit it but he heard about me & my business reputation growing in Britain and that he was proud of that but he still wasn't proud of me not being a blacksmith or carpenter or any other skill that was worthwhile. He just didn't think scribing was one of them. Then one day I get a call from the communication crystal from mom. It was very faint; I couldn't quite hear what she was saying except to come quickly to Trinsic. I was at the Britain bank selling my wares, so I packed my stuff up as fast as I could & off to Trinsic I went. By now I had learned to gate so I opened a gate and went through. As I came out of gate in Trinsic, there was nothing but people running all around the place screaming, magic bolts & flames streaking the night air. I saw mom with some other mages trying to hold back the undead that were trying to over run Trinsic. They were healing warriors and throwing magic at the undead. Then I saw dad in back at his anvil, repairing armor & weapons. He seemed to be ok. My brother Big Bad John Jr. was there at his side helping him so I ran to help mom and the other mages. It was a mess! Finally someone gave the order to retreat after hours and hours of fighting. My sisters, other brothers, mom & I ran back to the house so they could get some of their stuff then we were all leaving Trinsic for good. When we got to the house, it was burning. Some of the undead had broken through the lines. We found dad in back, he was hurt real bad. My brother was trying to help him. Mom was so weak from fighting and the rest of us tried to heal him but it was to late.

Shadow Moon: Ah that is so sad as well!!

Ravenloff: We grabbed what we could and we all headed to Britain. When we got there we were lucky that there were some rooms left at the inn. I helped mom get everyone tucked into bed. Then Mom and I went and met with some other mages and warriors and started planning on taking back Trinsic. That is when Lord British arrived and told us “ No we are not taking back Trinsic. There have been new lands discovered, so we are moving there. We will let these fiends have Felucca.” So we all moved to Trammel, and we built a log cabin. We started a shop at the cabin to start earning money for the family. Big Bad John Jr. took up dad’s crafts. I sold magic stuff. Angel (the littlest sister) liked fishing, so she found sunken treasure and goodies to sell. Evil Ares, as mom called him, was always into trouble. He liked adventuring, so he hooked up with a treasure hunter and they explored maps together. Evil Ares twin was also named Ares, he was a warrior. He liked archery and mace fighting, but to get him to clean his room, well you might as well forget it. Mom’s spirit grew weaker with each passing day. The fight in Trinsic, then losing dad, was just too much for her. She just wasn’t the same.

Shadow Moon: Sorry you lost your father that away...

Ravenloff: Starting the shop was my way to prove to my dad that I could become a merchant even though I was just a warlock. I was determined to make it one of the best shops in the land. I’m still thriving for that everyday. I know everyday I can do a little better. I guess it’s just my stubbornness trying to prove my dad wrong.

Shadow Moon: It is one of the best shops hehe. On an average day how much does your shop bring in?

Ravenloff: I really never kept up with that,

Shadow Moon: hehe

Ravenloff: I spend it to fast trying to decorate this place hehe Shadow Moon: lol

Ravenloff: But even if I do say so myself I think I have come along ways from those Felucca bank-selling days.

Shadow Moon: I agree with you there.

Ravenloff: Over 36650 customers have been to the shop by the house sign.

Shadow Moon: Wow!! How do you manage to keep up with your shop? I am surprised you or your siblings get any sleep. Things seem to sell fast there.

Ravenloff: Well I have certain friends like Guin that helps out if I get big orders on stone craftable stuff or I have other friends that help out like Stinky Dork Fish. He is an old scribe friend. He helps me with big orders on scrolls.

Shadow Moon: Wow!! What types of things interest you in game?

Ravenloff: Well I have done about everything that I want to in the game and now I just turn my attention to running the shop, meeting new players, catching up with old customers, and just chatting away about the old days.

Shadow Moon: Do you participate in new things that the gods come out with?

Ravenloff: When I can, hard with real and most of that is done at night.

Shadow Moon: Besides the log and castle what types of homes have you owned?

Ravenloff: I bought my brother BBJ Jr. a mini tower hidden back in the mountains, so he can make stuff and mine without being disturbed. I just built a place in Malas. With it I started a BOD trading and selling house. I have been hosting a BOD swap meet once a month for the past 3 months. So it is still catching on.

Shadow Moon: Wow, that place is amazing!!

Ravenloff: Thank you. A lot of work went into that place. I was able to do it all myself.

Shadow Moon: I can just imagine. How did you acquire your castle?

Ravenloff: Well I bought a tower from an old veteran named Stonewall about 3 years ago. I’m a pack rat and I needed space. He was buying a tower behind his brothers’ tower and he needed to sell off his old tower so he gave me a great deal on it. I was happy there but as all pack rats I started piling up stuff again.

Ravenloff: I was wondering what to do. Then one day I was at the tower trying to find some room for some stuff I had just collected and Stonewall appeared out in my front yard. I hadn't seen him in months. He had changed his hair color and was riding some funny looking llama I think.

Ravenloff: Anyways Stonewall, a merchant through and through, doesn’t just come visiting too much without some reason but I had known him for a long time so I knew not to push the reason. He would tell me eventually. We got to talking about the old times and I asked how Grom, his brother, was doing and the rest of his family. He said they were all doing fine. Then he told me he had sold his tower & bought a castle and now he was sick of it and he wanted to know if I would be interested in buying the castle. Of course it was all I could do to keep my mouth from dropping to the ground.

Shadow Moon: lol

Ravenloff: He said since I had bought the tower from him that he would give me first option on the castle as long as the price was right. hehe

Ravenloff: So we worked out a deal. I made house payments for about 6 months or so and here we sit. Now I have owned this place over a year & I’m still in awe over it.

Shadow Moon: It is a grand place!!

Ravenloff: I don't believe I own it, I have to keep checking the house sign. hehe

Shadow Moon: Oh wow!! What started you on collecting rares?

Ravenloff: Well back when I first opened the shop, I needed something to bring in customers. To get their attention. So one day I was out roaming the lands, helping my brother Evil Ares with a couple of t-maps and the merchant I am, I ran across this huge tower. It had like 7 to 10 vendors in it. So I went to look and check out prices. Well I looked at the first vendors’ wares and I saw all of this stuff I had never seen before: Full jars, fruit baskets, whips, ropes, rocks & rock. As I was looking through the other vendors’ wares, some people came in and looked at the rares vendor first, then they looked around at the other vendors, then left. But it seemed they all went to the rares vendor first. As I was standing there watching, my one brain cell activated and I came up with an idea. Then I heard a noise. It sounded like water pouring into something. So I asked out loud “Anyone here?” Then right in front of me a beautiful lady on a pure black stallion appeared. She later said her name was Lady Harmony. I jumped back startled; don't know if it was from her appearing or how beautiful she looked on that pure black horse. She said hi & laughed when she noticed I was startled. Then out of the blue before I could say anything, she asked “Are you the Ravenloff with the small log shop near Britain?” I was like “ Yes, how did you know?” and she said, “ Well I’m a merchant, I like to shop, and wander around an I have been by your place a few times.” So we got to talking and I asked her how could I find stuff like she had on her vendors. She said she had suppliers that furnished them to her. Where they got them she didn't know but she could work out a deal with me to buy from her an resell on my vendors. So there I got my gimmick to get players to come to my shop. But I hadn't started collecting yet for myself. Once a week I would go to Lady Harmony’s and we would deal on stuff for my vendors. Well one day I went by there and she was cleaning out some chests. She asked if I had ever seen anything like this & she put a barrel down in front of me, I said “Sure I see barrels all over the place.”. She said “No silly, look inside it.”. So I looked, inside the barrel was a hanging piece of chainmail armor east facing. I had never seen anything like that before. She told me she had two of them and she was going to sell one of them and wanted to know if I wanted it. Well I fell in love with it and bought it from her. Then I locked it down in my shop. Well customers would come to the shop and look into the barrel and see the armor. Then they would go get their friends to show them the hanging armor. That is when another idea hit me. Why not start collecting a few things and lock them down here. So I started collecting and collecting and collecting hehe.

Shadow Moon: lol What is your most favorite rare?

Ravenloff: Well that’s a hard one but I guess to me that piece of hanging armor. It has more sentimental value because Lady Harmony doesn’t play any more.

Shadow Moon: Ah that is sad, I am sorry.

Ravenloff: I even turned down an empty castle for that armor.

Shadow Moon: How have you gotten most of your rares? Hehe I would of to, if it meant so much to you.

Ravenloff: Some people might think that was nuts.

Shadow Moon: hehe I don’t.

Ravenloff: Well I built my reputation day by day as a merchant then I started buying rares here & there. Players learned I was collecting them so I use to sit at my shop making scrolls, a player would need some gold and would come by the shop an ask if I would like to buy this item or that item. Word of mouth I guess, is what I can sum it up as.

Ravenloff: Someone would be selling something at the bank and one of my customers would notice it and they would send them my way.

Shadow Moon: Hehe

Ravenloff: Or tell me about it and then I would go hunt them down.

Shadow Moon: Do you role-play?

Ravenloff: Everyday I role-play that I’m a big famous merchant haha

Shadow Moon: lol true. Real quick, can you tell me a little bit about you and Tara before I end this.

Ravenloff: We bought our first one room plaster house off of the footwear she sold from fishing. Then she loaded it down with piles of 60k of fish everywhere haha.

Shadow Moon: LOL

Ravenloff: To the right of Trinsic, just a little above trinsic there are 3 islands together not far off the coast. Well right there on the mainland across from an island is a small point of land. We had the closest house to the water. That was our first house.

Shadow Moon: cool, Did she sell the fish?

Ravenloff: Everyone came to her for fish, from guilds we were in, to people we didn’t even know. She mostly gave it away, a lot of times they would hand her some gold anyways.

Shadow Moon: cool

Ravenloff: I swear when we sold the place she had to of had at least 6 to 8 piles of 60k fish left in there.

Shadow Moon: Well hun that is the last of my questions.... Do you have anything you would like to add?

Ravenloff: Just remember Ravenloff's House of Wares when shopping. If what you are looking for is not there then just ask me, I will find it for you hehe

Shadow Moon: hehe ok hun

Ravenloff: Also don’t forget 2nd Saturday of every month is the BOD swap meet.

Shadow Moon: Ok hun, talk to you soon.

Ravenloff: Ok, Thanks.

</blockquote> There you have it folks. So much info and background on a man that most of us know. Hope you enjoyed getting to know the real Ravenloff. Until next time this is Shadow Moon from the castle of Ravenloff. </body> </html>

D

Dor of Sonoma

What a great story, Ravenloff! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

And Shadow, thanks for bringing it to us.

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that is THE MAN !! <font color=green>Lucky Man Too!! You forgot to mention that he is emptying his big bod collection into the new bod books so soon his BOD house will be almost empty! Then he'll have room for all kinds of new rares! This plant-addictee is green with envy! </font color=green>

All joking aside, that was a wonderful interview and write up, Shadow Moon! You must have spent hours on that! All the pictures and the write up are alot of work! I am glad to see Ravenloff getting highlighted. He deserves recognition and you gave credit where it is long overdue!! He is such a hard worker, extremely obliguing and so stable in this game, Sonoma is lucky to have him!! And we are lucky to have you writing about such people!!

I met Ravenloff years ago in Wind fighting Daemons and his actions spoke louder than words. I knew instantly he was a swell guy! I wasn't wrong. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

L

Lor'el

Nice story Shadowmoon.Still more amazing is i don't know how you got him to let you interview him. I remember a couple reporters over the years have tried to get him to do one but he also said maybe later &amp; later never came. Great job on the story &amp; great job getting him to do it.

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You said a mouthful there Lor'el!! I had to break Ravenloff's arm to get him to enter a decoration contest once at Christmas Time. He's too shy and doesn't like being in the spotlight. For Christmas that year, he had the most wonderful nativity scene and decorations, barrel of apples for dunking and his vendors all dressed appropriately in reds and greens. His shop was beautiful He says he is color blind but if you look at his BOD HOUSE you won't believe that possible. Shadow Moon is someone very special ! Even Ravenloff can't say no to her! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

L

Lor'el

Yup he doesn;t like the spot light at all. I remember him saying something to Sue about how you talked him into entering some dec contest &amp; couldn't say no to you. He thinks very highly of you, Grom Deathheart &amp; his clan &amp; queen mum &amp; her clan, Guin &amp; nighthawk &amp; Myst &amp; Lavendar &amp; Windsong &amp; his clan &amp; a few others ( sorry can't remember all the names so forgive me if i left your name out) &amp; he sure does miss Mbeast alot (incase someone doesn't know Mbeast she was a very close friend of Ravenloff's that passed away in rl). He loves just sitting at one of his shops making &amp; stocking stuff on his vendors &amp; helping players out with questions about game or his favorite pass time is trying to find stuff players are looking for. Doesn't matter what kind of item they are looking for if he doesn't have it he loves trying to find it for them or directs them to a shop or player that might have it.
I also known Ravenloff in rl. I meet him about 5-6 years ago. I been friends with his Wife Sue (a.k.a Tara Vindel chara name when she was able to play UO, why she can't play is medical reasons if you a friend of Ravenloff you problably know already why she can't if you don't know why best to ask him don't think right for me to talk anymore about it since its personal &amp; rl stuff) for little over 40 years. He is the same way in rl as he is in the game. He doesn't like to be around alot people.He will bend over backwards to help anyone he can. He just loves helping people. I will give you some advise or warning tho , he will help anyone he can &amp; if you are considered a friend to hm you a friend for life &amp; will do almost anything for you but cross him &amp; he doesn't forgot or give 2nd chances to many times.
Enough rambling i need to go get some sleep worked last night haven't been to bed yet. Oh Jade hopefully we will meet up in game soon. I know we keep missing each other hehe

Lor'el ( Bod Addict of Sonoma)
PS he is legally colored blind so Sue helps him alot with the colors. she can't play but she watches him play wishing she could be on playing &amp; fishing She loved to fish

L

Lor'el

sorry everyone but i bounced this back to the front cause someone was asking where it was &amp; couldn't find it in the list. Hope not pissing anyone off for bouncing it.

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color=green> .. you beat me to it. (great minds think alike?) I was going to bounce this post while testing my first attempt to add a sig picture. Some players asked me about bods so I gave them a rune to Ravenloff's BOD house and will send him a link to this post as requested, then later a reminder of when the next Swap Meet is being held -- which will be on the 2nd Saturday of September.

ooh ..bright neon green! Knocks eyes out? Etchings on glass. </font color=green>
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wobble.gif

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is needed again as a reminder to everyone to get their bods ready for the next swap meet and to get in touch with Ravenloff if they have bods to trade.

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am bringing this report by Shadow Moon back into focus since she isn't here to write more about Ravenloff's Bod Swap meet which is TODAY!

Shadow Moon had to leave UO and sold her accounts, but we still have her writings in the archives and I like this to remind us of a great person who played UO up until recently. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

Just thought I would login and Say hello to everyone. Wanted to let you all know that Ravens Sue passed away last night.

T

Terraxia

OMG thats awful! I still carry around runebooks made by Ravenloff from back in the day and am saddened to hear about his loss. Im sure all of Sonoma feels for him in his time of loss.

G

He told me she went peacefully her sleep. Her name on Sonoma if I remember right was Tara Vindel...but dont quote me on that. Several time when I talked to him on the phone, he would have me on speaker phone and I could hear Sue in the back ground. Alot of know him and her. She will be greatly missed. *hugs to all who remember me* and *handshakes to those who dont*.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Please send my regards. Raven is an old friend of mine. I just lost track of him over the years. Sorry to hear of his loss.

G

I sent him a link to this post so he can see himself that you all care about him.

R

Ravenloff

Hi all Yup I still have account here &amp; I do pop in here to check messages now &amp; then &amp; see what everyone is up too.
Oh man this brings back memories
I never could say no to Shadowmoon. I was little uncomfortable about doing this interview but Shadowmoon takes all the credit she did a great job writing it up

I just wanted to pop in &amp; tell everyone thank you for anything. I'm doing fine. I'm sure you guys heard that before from people who lost someone. In my case, I'm sad she is gone &amp; going to miss her alot, but I'm more glad &amp; relieved now that after 10 years she is finally at peace . Last couple years was starting to get more &amp; more rough for her &amp; for me to see her declining. She went in her sleep &amp; peacefully. I was right next to her bed when she just stopped breathing peacefully, holding her hand.

Again thanx for all the kind words. Yes I still have her &amp; My account on sonoma so don't be surprised if one day you might happen to catch me on there in my log shop cleaning out the cobwebs &amp; dust

Take care all
If anyone like to send message
yahoo: Ravenloff63
Aim : uoravenloff63
I run program called trillian so it monitiors all 3 chat services

Don't hesitate or think twice if u want to send a message please do

Take care all

I

imported_Hecubus

I remember that log cabin. Nadia and Pluffy used to drag me there all the time to look at stuff. To be totally honest I didn't understand rares at that point, and didn't think it was a big deal. Then one day I ran into the man himself. We chatted a bit and I could tell he was just a great guy, doing what he does best in this game and serving as a positive influence and overall helpful, honorable person.

Lord Ravenloff- I'm sure you don't remember me in game, or probably that 15 minute conversation we had, but I just want you to know (albeit from somebody that never accomplished as much in game) that I count you among Sonoma's finest. You may never be aware of the number of people you have influenced or touched during your journey here- and I proudly count myself as one of them.

I am very saddened to hear of your loss, but comforted to know you understand your late wife's peace. Whatever words or support we may lend- please do not hesitate to embrace it.

I am Jack's solemn reverence.

-Hec

R

Ravenloff

Sorry Hecubus I don't actually remember our 15 min conversation but over the years I had many many 5 mins to hours conversation with customers at my log cabin shop.

I did cherish all the talks I had with new players to old vet players there at the shop. Many many nights I be worring about the wife &amp; what was going to happen &amp; when was itgoing to happen , over the years, &amp; I would get in the game to try to take my mind off rl stuff &amp; sure enough, a customer come in new or old, sooner or later &amp; we get talking &amp; if only for a few mins to a few hrs it help take my mind off what was going on around me in real life.

Without many of my customers &amp; friends knowing it, they helped me get through alot of rough times these pass 10 years , just by talking to me &amp; asking me questions &amp; just BSing the night away in the game &amp; for that I will never forget UO or the best shard to me, Sonoma.

Thanks everyone
&amp; like I said before , still have accounts &amp; don't be surprised if you happen to catch one of my charas on cleaning up the cobwebs &amp; dust in my log cabin shop, one day

A

ArielShadowMoon

Hey Everyone!! Its been a very long time. I hope everyone is doing well. I miss Sonoma so much. I miss being a reporter and reporting on all the wonderful things that made Sonoma. I miss Ravenloff as well. I havent talked to him since about 6 or 7 months after Sue passed away. I doubt anyone still remembers me, but I still remember a few names that I have seen made recent posts.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi ShadowMoon!! So glad to hear from you ... it has been a long long time ... sure do remember you ... and still have the runebook from the Garden Tour ... you are one of the players which encouraged me to do community events :)

Ravenloff is okay ... we chat a few times by phone during the year ... he is working a lot so rarely has 'free' time .... are you returning to Sonoma?

*cookie hugs*

A

ArielShadowMoon

I wish I could return. Money problems are stopping me. Wouldnt be able to afford the monthly cost right now. I miss all you all so much. I think of you all often. Especially you and your cookies *smiles fondly* I miss MBeast so much and Keja. RIP. I am glad Raven is doing good. Its literally been a few years since I have talked to him. But he isnt forgotten. Please let him know that the next time you talk to him. *hugs tightly*

Hi ShadowMoon!! So glad to hear from you ... it has been a long long time ... sure do remember you ... and still have the runebook from the Garden Tour ... you are one of the players which encouraged me to do community events :)

Ravenloff is okay ... we chat a few times by phone during the year ... he is working a lot so rarely has 'free' time .... are you returning to Sonoma?

*cookie hugs*

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i was stopped in my tacks a couple days ago when i saw a Zombie Skel with the name Gypsy Keja on it, stopped me in my tracks like a physical blow.

Last edited:

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i was stopped in my tacks a couple days ago when i saw a Zombie Skel with the name Gypsy Keja on it, stopped me in my tracks like a physical blow.
hmmm did the name have Mimi at the end? ... please icq me with the information because we have close watch on her acct and infor ... (she gave us the accts for safe keeping)
*cookie hug* :)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i didnt stop to look that close at the name.
i was skipping through to fel khaldun and just saw the name in passing.

i just assumed that her X or her daughter, who both play UO where on her old account.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i didnt stop to look that close at the name.
i was skipping through to fel khaldun and just saw the name in passing.

i just assumed that her X or her daughter, who both play UO where on her old account.
TY Poo .... her accounts are closed and secure :)

Last edited: