• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An idea for Enchanting / Disenchanting

O

Officerdg

They need to make it so I can send all my out dated or unused soulbound items to another character on my acct for disenchating. Shouldnt be that big a deal to make it so u can transfer that stuff between your own characters? Anyone agree?

G

And while we're on that subject. . . give us the ability to sell enchants on the AH!

O

Officerdg

AMEN ! Agreed !! Like a coupon or a token for an enchant that the enchanter can make and sell at AH!

G

If they do that then it would open it up for the people who want to use hand me downs from their alts which i dont see as a bad thing myself. I agree though that i would love to be able to send off soulbound items to my enchanter rather than vendor it.

O

Officerdg

Make it transferable within the acct. However only the person it is soulbound to can use it. Or make it so an enchanter can make some sort of token or coupon CHEAPLY to give or sell to ppl that makes the item useless for anything but disenchantig or selling.

E

Eldorian

<blockquote><hr>

And while we're on that subject. . . give us the ability to sell enchants on the AH!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see why they can't and don't do that.

On the Arena Tournament realms they have vendors set up where you can buy an enchant, it puts it in your bag and then you just pop it yourself on the item you choose.

So the code is there to make it happen.

G

They have the same thing in Shat. Once you become honored with Scryer, you can get an enchant from the inscriber at the bank that goes into your bag when you buy it. You put it on yourself.

J

Juliana

I think they should make it where you can DE soulbound items for ppl in the "Will Not Be Traded" Window...just like you enchant for them. There would have to be some fail-safe, so as ppl wouldnt be jerks &amp; DE stuff that an enchanter had agreed to enchant. But if they could figure it out, then you could just make an agreement with another enchanter to DE stuff for your alts &amp; you would DE for theirs.

On a side note...never put your DE button next to Fishing lures on your bar. I was using the Seth's fishing pole that you get for the quest in Lower City &amp; THOT i was putting a lure on it while i was fishing. I was yakking with a guildie &amp; not paying attention &amp; i DE'd my STUPID frickin frackin fishing pole. OMG i was SOOO mad at myself lol