• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An executive desicion. When fun becomes tedious. The secret of the Flow...

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well today go daddy wanted me to renew guilds website and yeas i think making the website was alot of fun but unfortunatly ive forgoten how to do alot of things with it due to not daily keeping in touch with doing stuff on it ,,, but instead i think ill try to go with a simpler grander vision. of course its nothing new to see people doing videos of gaming activity and i plan to set up a you tube web page for the guild and make some videos of the guild and hopefully do some for other guilds as well ,,(maybee) ... but this to i have forgotten how to do .. i used to do them for a halo clan i was in and i know i had a capture card that would record the gameplay hooked up through lap top ... hopefully if i can remember how to get it all set up well have a neat you tube page and can be more social with our guild members and non guildies of course ill make you all look good ,,,not that it couldnt be done on dot com page but it should be ezier to do via you tube//... of course on to being tedious i hate to do anything when it feels like its not fun or redundant or tedious ect ect so ya ill hopefully get to all this video thing when the time is right but just like the game if you feel like your stressing or being obliged to have to play for whatever reasons its best just to give it a rest and let things happen on there own time ... as for the secret of the flow what is the flow how can one describe it, what does it mean how does it effect your time do you even know what im rambling on about here i know i dont rolleyes:

S

SUPRsalad

Well.. On a brighter note:

I made you this this morning:

enjoy it, if you like.

T

TaRgmWhiteWolf

First task for you, prior to working on anything else; Learn basic sentence structure. Reading that made my eyes bleed.

>8(=) lol

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tyty gemma dude why every one gets mad when you would trample on them at a event meeting is beyond me