• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An Elven Wedding!!!

M

Mar Scyth

Aaye! Greetings and well met! I just wanted to drop in and give the invite to the wedding tonight on Pacific, in the lands of Eldador, home of The Ancient Order of Elves. I am the groom, Mar Scyth, marrying the Queen of the Elves, Joy. *smiles* The festivities will begin at 7:30 PM PST in Eldador, gates will be available about 15 minutes in advance from Luna Bank. So please, come and join us in a little roleplaying fun. We look forward to seeing everyone there.
Thank you for your time, Lord Mar Scyth

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woot! I'll try to make it. I wish Karen would marry me.. Every time I propose to her she dismounts me and sticks a dragon on me. :rant2:

M

mutau

what are you saying to her?

Not the rearranging the alphabet for U & I pickup line?

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im coming to this wedding buck @$$ naked. I'll have my nether regions groomed and shaved into the letters "E-L-F"

S

SUPRsalad

HAH! wait. :bored: Damnit, i was gonna ask you out to Denny's Vel! How could you!?

J

Jesse Jane

Is it just me or is everyone getting married these days? NO LOVE FOR JESSE JANE!!!!!!!

M

mutau

don't forget date/time and coordinates to make it a PROPER Fel wedding.