• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

amfeKk wondering what is going on in this game?

amfeKk/cloud

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Any famailar faces? How is the PvP? Haven't played UO since like 08. Can't believe it's still going. Someone let me know what's up? Been too long.

amfeKk/Essence of FeK-/Cloud Matix/emptycause.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no idea what's going on with UO but sup bro hit me up on skype - produce213 is my sn!

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I came back 1 month ago after 10 years of "vacation". Many different things, revamped dungeons, etc. Maybe some of the veterans can give you a much better detailed version of the changes.

I never did PvP, but I can tell you they will be promoting next month the "Return to Brittania" event again to welcome back players who left before