• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ambitious solen queen quest

M

Meadow2

Hi, Ive been tring to do the ambuitious solen queen quest but
she keeps saying that im busy and to come back and talk to her when im not so busy.
Ive cancled all my other quest. Ive even closed uo out and then logged back in but nothing is working. Am i doing something wrong or is it broken?
Please help.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are actually 2 places for quests. The ML quest log in on your paper doll and the one for the older quests is either in the toolbar or when you click on your char as if to insure something. Most likely you have another of the older quests.

M

Meadow2

ah... thx its working now.
Like you said i had to single click myself and find the quest there.
I was doing another quest with the water.. thx alot

M

Meadow2

LOL.. im sooo sorry. Im coming back after many of years
but how do you attack the solen queens for the quest. Im sorry for being
a newb

L

Lord Drakelord

LOL.. im sooo sorry. Im coming back after many of years
but how do you attack the solen queens for the quest. Im sorry for being
a newb
if your a friend of the nest, you cannot. what we do is have one character a friend to do the translocation part, and another for the queen part.