Alot of Cogs!!!!!!!!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Steveo

My wife and I needed loan sharks for our task so we were on sleet street in the brggh. Went into a 5 story buidling, we have done several before that but when the doors opened there was a level 10 standing there ,well i thought not to bad. Then after we got rid of him the doors opened and there stood 2 more cogs level 11 each. Long story short we eneded up going sad on the last two cogs. I have been playing for over a year and never seen so many cogs in a buidling anywhere not even on polar place or dreamland. I dont know if I just got lucky or what. Here was the breakdown of cogs by floor

1st floor 1 lvl 10 and 2 lvl 11
2nd floor 3 lvl 11 and 1 lvl 10
3rd floor 2 lvl 11 and 3 lvl 10
4th floor 4 lvl 11 and 2 lvl 10
5th floor 1 lvl 12 and 6 lvl 11 and 1 lvl 10 dont know if there were any more I just know they were 2 left when we went sad.

Has anyone ever seen a buidling with such high level and so many cogs ?
Does this have anything to do with summons? For example if you use a robber baron to call a buidling on sleet street will this have a effect on the buidling?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 31, 2003
Chocobo Racing Circuit
toontown.stratics.com
Yes, the summons (or the cog who starts the building) can have an affect like that on the building. Yes, I've seen this kind of building many times, with the exception of starting with a 10 and getting 11s on first floor. I've always seen it the other way around; 11 first then 10s.

H

Holocog

Yes my sf summoned a BAck stabber bldg and ther were about 12 cogs on the last floor.(2 waves of 4 and 2 seperate cogs)

S

susan4633

My wife and I needed loan sharks for our task
steve if you and cyndy still need the loans, msg me when i get on. i'll have moon or one of the others go in with you. not saying that you need someone to take care of you, but it would help with firepower :gun:and spread the hits amongst 3 rather than 2. :gee:
last night i was booted way too many times and gave up on tt after i was booted from a vp.

F

Fangs McWolf

Has anyone ever seen a buidling with such high level and so many cogs ?
Does this have anything to do with summons? For example if you use a robber baron to call a buidling on sleet street will this have a effect on the buidling?
:love: Owoooo! You got lucky. I always hope for buildings like that because you can complete "Defeat # Cogs" tasks faster than doing a mint AND do some major gag training at the same time. Would have been nice if you had survived though because then your gag points would have been through the roof, even without an invasion. Of course with invasion points, you could have gotten out of there with +200 on almost everything if you had wanted to.

Better than what I've heard about before though. Some have entered into 2 story buildings and then faced the same number of cogs as a level 5, just without the benefit of all the gag points.

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

F

Flippers

You're both on the right track - sort of.

There are two factors here. First, I think Wolfie is correct in that the summons for buildings and the strength of them appear to be based on the first level of that cog and what they are likely to output.

For example a level 4 bldg made by a level 5 Downsizer will be very different from a level 4 bldg made by a level 6 Head Hunter.

That being said, when a building cog is summoned to make the building, yes it will be level 7 or 8 cog of that type, but they are so much stronger than the lesser cogs that THEIR level 7 and 8 cogs really output the equivalent of a lvl 9 and are probably capped at that. What you have is a nice juicy level 9 spin doctor type escapade a la Polar Place, which can contain about 2 dozen cogs.

You know what's REALLY fun? When the summons doesnt work right and you get them all in a one-level bldg.

S

susan4633

yeah that's a blast. i remember summoning a building for a friend in the brrgh and we were all so disappointed it was a 1 floor bld..until we started killing cogs.... they got 24 of them. it was henceforth referred to as the "clown car" bld.... :)

F

Flippers

yeah that's a blast. i remember summoning a building for a friend in the brrgh and we were all so disappointed it was a 1 floor bld..until we started killing cogs.... they got 24 of them. it was henceforth referred to as the "clown car" bld.... :)
ROFL I'm adopting that name!

L

Little Sadie

I summoned a one story in the brrrgh once and couldn't believe the cogs that kept coming out that door. It was great!

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

The wife and I were working our toons a while back. We needed to visit a palce in the Brgh. We found the shop and low and behold it was a 1 story building... Well, what harm can a 1 story building do? We saw 24 cogs before we went sad, 3 of which were level 12 cogs. I was shocked.

F

Flippers

Is there a prize or bonus if you complete all your summons? 3 for each cog?
Not by the game per se, but you have control. That is, if you want to trigger a Bigwig invasion you can, and being the only opening in your gallery, it will be restored with the next CJ you win.