• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All the runebook colors

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I worked up a little rune library yesterday (boy I'm glad it's over with*), but before I put everything up I died a bunch of books all the possible runebook colors from a tub. It's great for seeing your options and also it is good to compare in case you think you have a neon book but aren't sure.

FYI the runebook tub also uses the same colors as a leather tub, so this is also handy for knowing what color leathers you can have. Enjoy!

*I say that, but I'll probably redo it since I'm not totally happy with how it came out. I thought it would be cute to put stuff in the gaps between book sections but it just came out...gappy. I'll rework it I'm sure. :D

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can also use the SA dyes on runebooks I believe. Quite a few of my runebooks were devalued because of it. Just info for those making a library.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can also use the SA dyes on runebooks I believe. Quite a few of my runebooks were devalued because of it. Just info for those making a library.
I didn't know that! I'm too cheapo to do up a pic of the books with all the dyes on em though. :p

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't know that! I'm too cheapo to do up a pic of the books with all the dyes on em though. :p
I have one of those, I did it during beta. Top to bottom: dark, normal, bright, ice of red, yellow, orange, green, purple, blue, last row is the plains, aqua, magenta, rare pink, fire, black & white below

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, nice! Thank you! I may end up redying some of my books then. I usually like to match the book color to the rune color but that's not really too possible with the normal tub.

W

Wonton fooey

What did you use for your floating bridges? Those don't look like goza mats.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
library is lookin' good :thumbup: love that little cabinet with doors!

fess up, what's the box under the house sign? I've puzzled over it long enough!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What did you use for your floating bridges? Those don't look like goza mats.
But they are goza mats! Some :heart: lovely :heart: dev added in borderless goza mats to the menu (after a couple years of campaigning on my part). They're the last item in the menu under miscellaneous. Faaabulous for making carpet or platforms or anything. The ones I have as steps also have black gozas underneath them (place black goza on colored goza and then lower it one time). This gives it an edge and some depth.

Admit it! Now you want to go decorate up a storm with some borderless goza mats! They are totally fun to play with, I don't blame you. :D

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
library is lookin' good :thumbup: love that little cabinet with doors!

fess up, what's the box under the house sign? I've puzzled over it long enough!
That is two of the brown wood floor rubble tiles from magincia, stacked on each other. And I did get a little worried having to stick them out there, since I have a pretty hoppin' vendor mall. :p

W

Wonton fooey

But they are goza mats! Some :heart: lovely :heart: dev added in borderless goza mats to the menu (after a couple years of campaigning on my part). They're the last item in the menu under miscellaneous. Faaabulous for making carpet or platforms or anything. The ones I have as steps also have black gozas underneath them (place black goza on colored goza and then lower it one time). This gives it an edge and some depth.

Admit it! Now you want to go decorate up a storm with some borderless goza mats! They are totally fun to play with, I don't blame you. :D
I have floating bridges in my keep and Ive added a spare floor on top of my middle tower. I hate the bordered Gozas I never new they added borderless ones. Im going to have to redo it all! :D Thanks ^_^