• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) All invited to Elven Song Community Center For Deal or No Deal & Price is Right

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You are invited to join us on Saturday, January 10th, 8:00pm Eastern at the Elven Song Community Center, Luna Outreach as Elven Song proudly hosts UORADIO's Deal or No Deal followed shortly thereafter by The Price is Right game show!

Gates will be provided from Luna and Minoc Banks for those unfamiliar with the Community Center's location.

Please watch for additional information about the upcoming event from UORadio and be sure to tune into UORadio.com for the live simulcast.

The Elven Song Community Center provides monthly events including the 20million+ Catskills Lottery, twice monthly raffle, auctions and fantastic give aways!

Last edited:

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Inkboy Could we reschedule this event as there is already an Event on this date for the Vesper Auction.

Thank You

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been posted for some time. I'm just curios as it never made it onto the schedule but I didn't see where he had moved or cancelled it.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Waiting for confirmation, as we do not want to run two events at near the same time. Usually Queen Mum would post her advertisements, on UO Catskills and the such for the Deal or No Deal events which were not done for this event. I am messaging him via FB.

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi there, yes Mare Jade informed me that the Vesper auction was being scheduled on the same day. UORadio events are multi-shard events and scheduled a good distance in advance; I was not aware that this had not been published. Since the events require the collaboration of several DJ's to make them function, I do not see it being rescheduled. I will inquire about that, however.

I cannot say, however, that there is any guarantee of it being moved -- especially if it has been published to the other shards. I will post an update this evening. I need to check other events, including EM events, to see where it could be relocated.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My mistake then, I see an event as confirmed when it's posted. None of the other events need more then a post before they are put on the schedule, so I was confused if I had missed him cancelling the event somewhere.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am going to see if there is a work around for Saturday's Deal or No Deal on Catskills. Deal or No Deal rotates its shard locations each week but keeps the same start time for consistency.

*cookie hug*

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay after chatting with UO Radio staff, we are starting the Deal or No Deal show an hour later at 5pm PT, 6pm MT, 7pm CT, 8pm ET. We hope this helps. :)

*cookie hug*

Last edited:

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Excellent solution, that should begin around the time the Vesper Auction is ending, allowing people the chance to still participate and at the very least, be ale to participate in Price is Right. A perfect win, thank you Queen Mum!

So for the sake of future UORadio Deal or No Deal and Price is Right on Catskills should we post next months schedule as soon as it's been confirmed on UORadio's side?

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
So for the sake of future UORadio Deal or No Deal and Price is Right on Catskills should we post next months schedule as soon as it's been confirmed on UORadio's side?
That would be fair. Also I'd suggest that you or the UORadio DJ's read Pandora's thread of posted events by the players here in Catskills so they can use unclaimed days to offer an event.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Catskills DorND & the PIR events are currently scheduled for the 2nd Saturday of each month at 4pm PT, 5pm MT, 6pm CT, 7pm ET.

*cookie hug*

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you soooo much Queen Mum and Ink!!!! Updating the time on the schedule.

Queen Mum could you put up the event on our UOCATSKILLS FB page?

Much love and more cookies!

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My mistake then, I see an event as confirmed when it's posted. None of the other events need more then a post before they are put on the schedule, so I was confused if I had missed him cancelling the event somewhere.
Thanks Thom tbh I forgot to follow up with Ink about it and it slipped off my radar so thanks again! I'm only human... Welllllllllll lol

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
And this is what I like to see: happiness.

I will be attending the Vesper Auction also, before the start of Deal or No Deal, but at least we now know it's the 2nd Saturday of every month.

The blind auction for the hellhound and other good stuff is tonight 8:30pm ET at Community Center, Luna!