• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) All Accounts and Characters Gone...

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to let everyone know all my accounts and characters are no longer my accounts and character.

SoulWeaver
SoulWeaver
Wurrzarg
Waldo
Beezle Wakayama
Richy Rich
Kal El

Are under new ownership.

Maybe i'll be back 1 day but for now....

Darkfall has grabbed me away and I am enjoying it.

E

Elmer Fudd

I just want to let everyone know all my accounts and characters are no longer my accounts and character.

SoulWeaver
SoulWeaver
Wurrzarg
Waldo
Beezle Wakayama
Richy Rich
Kal El

Are under new ownership.

Maybe i'll be back 1 day but for now....

Darkfall has grabbed me away and I am enjoying it.

Enjoy yerself bruda....hit me up on FB man, dont be a stranger with me man....i might have to join you and try DF for a bit...see what all the rave is about:)

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enjoy yerself bruda....hit me up on FB man, dont be a stranger with me man....i might have to join you and try DF for a bit...see what all the rave is about:)

Its Uo, With 1 Characters, You can learn every skill No soulstones lol umm... Its a lot grinding at first till your pvpable but u can do stuff as ur gainign quests farming etc...... umm better graphics.... no safe zones...
no trammel, their are houses... vendors.... PvP all the time PvM all the time... Crafting all the time... depends what u want to do but honestly its the closest thing what Uo with betterness to it....

Oh no speed hacks, or hacks general... if they develop hacks these guys acutallly put the bann hammer on them....

2 Servers North America
and European

and lots of good times!