All 8 cogs!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
H

Holocog

I finally did it! I managed to get all 8 cogs!
(from left to right) I stood In between The 1st and the 2nd cog(In front of them not behind) Then just threw and turned till the 6th cog. For the 7th and 8th cogs I had to Aim carefully, becasue Its easy to hit one and miss the other, or miss them both. By the time I had the 8th cog, the 1st one was getting unstunned:danceb: The only bad part is that you run out of evidence waaay faster, so I like to just stun 5 and let someone get the other 3 cogs.(Unless theres 9 or 10 cogs total)

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Awesome Job Tyler. Keep up the good work. And don't be shy about asking for that most needed ToonUp.

H

Holocog

Fun, isn't it! When Wolfie and I are together stunning and we're not getting ev at the same time, I will throw to all 8 to try and get a bonus while he's gone. :lick: Succeeded once! LOL
lol Thants what I was doing when the other person helping me went "brb" behind me! we had gotten A bonus before he went, so I never got thos 10 points. Im not always needing that TU, Im just gravel prone! I did A CJ with 5 BWs and me being the only low suit, and I was suprised how many gravvels there were! the gravels were hitting us so hard, we had to turn it into a stunnless CJ:bored:

G

Granjell

Congratulations! that is awesome! I've only tried stunning twice and can only seem to manage 3 at once, so maybe we should team up!

S

SSniffleslam

That's awesome! I've only been in there a few times with someone who can get all of them. I can manage 4-5, but I guess I don't swivel fast enough to get the rest because mine aren't dizzy anymore when I swivel back.

H

Holocog

I dont think Ive ever really seen a bottom feeder, but if they're there you just scoot back a little bit.:danceb: