• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alberto Giacco Missing

T

tymbow

Has anyone done the collector quest lately?

Alberto Giacco (the painter in Vesper) seems to be missing in action.

K

Katlene

He's been gone from there for a long time, he relocated to new haven when it was built.
If i remember correctly you will find him in the Inn behind where the help guy is right near the bank

F

Farscape

Yep he had enough of the invasion there so he up and left

K

Katlene

gah sorry i didnt read the OP properly.
Everything ive looked up says that he's still there.
Ill take a look myself later on but might have to send in a bug report if he doesnt reappear next server maintanance.

F

Fink

Wasn't it Alberta?

Either way, there's been a spate of wandering NPCs lately.. *points to Lucy thread*

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*pokes head in door*

we have been finding Alberta walking on the water on Legends, and she's been there since the invasions :p you may need a boat! and then, when she tells you to sit, you still need to scoot over to her shop and sit on the stool for the required length of time

hope that helps!