• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ah memories (any old Oceania Orks of Kor reading this?)

Ug'nub

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ug der!

*errmm* It's been awhile.

I quit UO about 2002-2003, but was just thinking of days past and wondering about old Oceania Orks of Kor (or the humies that used to attack us), in a sort of "where are they now" sorta way. :p

Everyone on there just seemed to drift away (including myself), but I remember it being the most fun I've had in any game, so I guess that's why I never went back to playing it. Didn't want to spoil those memories.

Would be cool to hear from some of you again though. :p

I wonder what has become of the game, my last memory of it was putting everything I owned into my places in felucca for IDOC and logging off.

- Ug'nub

K

Katlene

i remember you guys... hehe always gave me a lol.
not seen any orcs around in a long time. think for the most part they have all drifted away :(

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ug'der Ug'nub

I wasnt part of the Orcs of Kor, i started when it became Shadow Clan.

How ya been?

Oh and from memory, there is a orc guild on the shard Angel Island which runs a T2A emulator.

K

Katlene

well i do go to fel when i need to buy regs :) :heart: faction vendors.
if i am in desperate need to see an orc ill just find one on tram *nods* :thumbsup:

V

Valgru

Hiya Ug'Nub.
Hope you remember me from around the fort.
Used to hang with Sagh alot.

I also had a character call Moklor (thief)

You wont find many of the old players from oceania without entering a private UO client (free).

I took a break for few years myself, wandering from game to game looking for the good old days.
Currently I can be found in Darkfall..still confusing the hummies,elbz and dworvs wid da ork blab.

send me an email if you want to catch up and meybi du sum orc fingz.
[email protected]

F

Fink

Hallows, Ug'Nub.

I remember Orks of Kor. Hope you find your fellow orks. Do you have any pictures or stories from those times?

D

Deneya

I remember being a part of VKR and actually role playing against orcs and warring them. (i know, role play - who would have thought!)

Was a while ago now ;). I confess - I was constantly confused by orc speak but they were awesome to watch.

Ahhh..memories.

S

Sahgy

Hey guys :)

I have been away for some time. Guess my account decayed long ago :(

I started playing again on Oceanic, the last expansion I had was 7th Anniv. so its quite different. I was thinking about our orcish days not long ago, we had some good times at teh fort!

Its pretty fun playing again and getting owned and having liches steal your gear.

V

Valgru

Ug dere Sagh
Dis iz Valgru. (aka Moklor)
Yu been sleebun lung tym
WAYK UB!!
dere ork fings tu du..clompun..drinkun dworv alez..clompun..clompun elbz..clompun.. an den uz kan clomp sum tingz.

Check out Darkfall Online and my current clan www.blackorkassassins.com
(changed alias again...now I'm Vylmuk Zewg)

Ug'nub

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sahg! Valgru! Siofra! Oh my god, how are you all? :grouphug:

It's been a long time indeed. Deneya I am not sure if I remember you, but I do remember VKR. I remember a huge battle we had on the mountain pass above the fort which was absolute chaos, and if I remember correctly, it ended with the orks still standing (okay so we *may* have outnumbered you guys by a little bit, Har Har).

Sahg! I remember you being a mighty ork lord that clomped humies better than any other, and you were always the winner of those friendly guild clomp matches we had (but I remember it was close!) haha. We had some fun times on all characters not just orks, and you saved Ug'nub from certain doom more times than I could count. Thanks for all the awesome memories mate, take care of yourself.

Siofra. Most of my memories of Sio in game involve me running away from her magic or trying not to be scared of her when I was in front of the grunts / pugs. :lol: It was always great fun chatting to you, hope you are having a blast.

Valgru, I remember you from around the fort, a brave ork you were, I hope the years have treated you well!

It would be interesting to see the game again, its so tempting, but I know it won't be the same. After UO I did play WoW for a little while until the first expansion came out, which gave me UO:R flashbacks, causing me to jump ship. Since then, well... I have mostly be tied up in real life.

Anyway, its good to hear from fellow orks. If you wanted to contact me for anything: [email protected]

All the best,
Ug'nub.

M

Mar Ris Llik

Vendui' Rivven,

Hehe its funny what a random search will bring up.

I was never an Ork but we always were always allies, i role played a Dark elf as ANUBIS and Mar Ris Llik in B^D (Bregen D'aerth).

I quit for a long time and its the memories of those massive battles with VKR, ORB and every other virtuous guild that i have recently returned.

Hehe yeah i still see an ork getting around i couldnt think who clog was on my icq till i met him in fell with my miner...... looks like im not a gm runner after all hehe.

Would love to see the game become busy again, Oceania is pretty quite these days :(

E

Eggy_Oceania

Ug!

Status of two more Orks who were in Shadow Clan.

1. Rug'Snaga (da poisunur) - inactive but still alive
2. Fauf'Dush (da Toadlicker mage) - inactive but still alive

Cheers

G

gimli78

Well sorry to Necro this thread.

I was bored so decided to log into this forum to see if i could find some old friends

Not a member of the ORK's, but i did used to go duel/fight them at a regular basis at their fort.

charac name was Gimli (very original huh? ;)) and i was part of EoS (elves of sosaria). So yeh rp a dwarf in a elf exclusive guild was fun :)

Anyways i remember a few of you guys and i think i even meet a couple at one of the meets we had at a German restaurant?? in Melb CBD.

Im still in contact and game in the occasional mmo with some old UO peeps which we all left UO when DAOC got released, but we are still always talking about how awesome the RP community was in UO - and even to this day we still compare new mmo's to UO

But yeh good times :)

K

Kevlar

It's been way too long, literally years... Miss the old days sometimes, the fun with VKR and other stuff we used to get up to :pint:
Kehleyr - still here after all these years - I don't believe it!

LiquidSolidity

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was one of the founding members of VKR on Oceania (Seven, Alucard, KenC, Woody, Feeniks? and Captain etc). I think I was even in VKR? on Baja with Kevlar and Artemis, . Can't remember any other names. We had many good times trying to kill the Orc of Kor. Oh the memories!