• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

After starting 2 new toons on SP,I need to know if....

• Thread starter Mitzlplik_SP
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Mitzlplik_SP

Soul stones work here? May seem like a stupid question but I really don`t know,hate to raise some trivial skills just to hafta turn them down instead of swapping,like mining or fishing.

I started a Macer,your typical dexxer and a crafter.If soul stones can be used I could cover all craft skills with my one toon.Tried startin with a theif but the lack of lrc and regs made raising a mage from scratch a definate challenge,lol.

Fun server.I remember making a thief way back pre AoS.Back than I was a 56k`r.Still managed to afford a house and even got a few kills here and there.Looking forward to the cable experience.Theres definately some truth to the old saying that "speed killz" :gun:

Will be a fun break from LS when I am in need of a challenge or a dirt nap.:stretcher:

A

archite666

Yes they do. they are account bound but yes, we use them to "hold" skills here.

Q

Quira

They do work here, and they are a way to get more skills on one character. Because of this they are fairly expensive. They can be bought for rl$ though I believe.

Kind regards