• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

After 8 friggin years in game......

• Thread starter Teufel_Hund
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
T

Teufel_Hund

I finally place my very own Keep on a shard that I actually play!

Yay for me!

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations!!! :)

I was excited after 11 years to finally get a tower :p A keep may be a long way off, as I play on Atlantic... hehe.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*claps*

Enjoy it...there are some great castle/keep deco ideas on this forum.

-Skylark

C

Crystal Canyon

Congrats! Keeps are great fun to decorate. They seem to be laid out so much better than castles. Have fun!:D

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats on the keep!!!

BTW...used to love shopping at your shop on Sonoma....Siduris IDOC Emporium

T

Teufel_Hund

Congrats on the keep!!!

Ah Siduri's IDOC Emporium, wish I still had that place but I just ran out of time to devote to the pursuit of IDOCs. Quite a few good peeps on Sonoma, I stop in every once in a while still!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats !!! now hopefully you dont catch the keep placing bug and have to keep placing keeps like I did. LOL

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats again hun, if you know of any spots I'd like (you know my tastes ;)) let me know, getting sick of my brick!

L

Lord Drakelord

Congrats on the keep!!!

Ah Siduri's IDOC Emporium, wish I still had that place but I just ran out of time to devote to the pursuit of IDOCs. Quite a few good peeps on Sonoma, I stop in every once in a while still!
Ya I love that shop myself when looking for items.