• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

After 56 More Event Content?

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wondering if anyone knew if 56 is the Big Event Finish for this arc or will there be more afterword?
IE Will there be this event intill SA is released like most other expansions or will this arc end
and a new SA Event begin?
Any word would be cool.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Given the scale of the events afoot, there is an aura of climactic action to it, although I would point out that these appear to be (in the UO prime timeline) the events leading up to the opening of the SA, so I personally don't expect there to be a new SA arc - more of a wrap-up linking into the new expansion.

(I could be wrong)

C

Cal_Mythic

Grins ... :) Stay tuned for the Dev Letter tomorrow .. there will be more insight on this

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will there be a Turkey day event? (publish)
I would certainly expect some sort of Christmas event? (publish)

Draconi

Most explosive UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will there be a Turkey day event? (publish)
I would certainly expect some sort of Christmas event? (publish)
Enjoy your quirky Thanksgiving, because yes, there is a little something in store.