• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Aedon's Final Party Night-Knight's Rest Tavern

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please come join me for a special night at The Knight's Rest Tuesday July 6th. The Rest will open at 8:30 pm by the eastern skies.

Starting after 9pm, we will move downstairs to the Shadowmoor center for stories, poems, songs and contests of fun. Prizes will be offered of course.

Stories should be no longer then 5 minutes, and my final theme is FRIENDSHIP.

There will be a special contest I have named-To the King. I will keep the content of this a surprise till the night.

Hope to see you all there.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aedon old friend it is truly disheartening to see you go. I understand though and wish you safe travels on your new path(s).

You and Aegis will be remembered.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If ye change yer mind about how ye leave, I still ha' a plank wit' yer name on it matey!

It's a short one, I know ye old men dinnae like ta walk too much.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*comes in and ties aedon to his bed*

No leaving you will play until you're dead Mister Durreah.

*Pets his imaginary white fluffy cat*

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*comes in and ties aedon to his bed*

No leaving you will play until you're dead Mister Durreah.

*Pets his imaginary white fluffy cat*
Disturbing image is disturbing....

And I hope I can make it to party, classes dont end till 10...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
So sorry you've decided to go.
I feel very upset and angry about this.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woah... wait... who's going to correct my musings and keep me in check?!?! No no no no... can't be. And who's going to keep those nasty evil vampires out of Aegis?!? *sighs*

I guess CoD shall don the masquerade that night and stop in for a 5 minute salute to the old man... ;)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Aedon you wont be forgotten. If ever you feel the call and (I hope) realize that there is still much here for you don't hesitate to contact me. I'll do what I can to get you playing again.

Catskills takes a serious blow with your exit and it's not something we will ever recover from.

I have changed my mood to sad because of this event.
<----

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aedon you wont be forgotten. If ever you feel the call and (I hope) realize that there is still much here for you don't hesitate to contact me. I'll do what I can to get you playing again.

Catskills takes a serious blow with your exit and it's not something we will ever recover from.
*nods* Very true

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New Plan! I drop him in the cage at the bottom of hythloth that can't be entered or left and steal his rune book and we have an Aedon exhibit until he comes to his senses.

*nods*

It's a perfect plan!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New Plan! I drop him in the cage at the bottom of hythloth that can't be entered or left and steal his rune book and we have an Aedon exhibit until he comes to his senses.

*nods*

It's a perfect plan!
Scarst, you are beginning to scare me.

Thank you all for your comments and well wishes. Feel happy for me, my life is for now, taking a new turn and I am off to explore other lands. But I will never forget those of Sosaria I have come to know and care for so deeply. Even if some of you are a bit scary and toothy.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even if some of you are a bit scary and toothy.
Now now Mr Durreah, I've never bared my fangs to you. Except that one time, in that one tavern with those wenches but I can hardly be to blame as we both know Tal was at fault there.

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've reserved a place for you in the Freehold Aedon, you will always be one of us; not that we need another Pooka... ever... *smiles* However your charm, wit and endearing persona will live in the stories recorded on our walls.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
:sad2:

This.. is... just.... Not OK.

:sad4:

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've reserved a place for you in the Freehold Aedon, you will always be one of us; not that we need another Pooka... ever... *smiles* However your charm, wit and endearing persona will live in the stories recorded on our walls.
*Rotep sneaks into sages house and throws firecrackers in the bailfire*

I have to ask did you find someone to take aegis?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have found someone that will take the Rest. And in essence, the Knight's Rest is Aegis.

C

CatLord

You are Aegis... Unique and Irreplaceable...

Please reconsider... you have alot to teach.

The days we spent talking were an eye opener to a major and much different playstyle...

You are definitely needed...

"There’s no one else like you. You truly are unique.
The thoughts inside your head and the words inside your speak.
Only you and no one else could ever be so rare.
Not a soul in the whole wide world can quite compare.
Remarkable and special, specific peerless too
Un-repeated and exclusive, distinctive that is you
But here’s the thing (and I sure hope you know I mean in fun)
Yes, you are unique of course, but so is everyone!"

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your poem reminds me of what the wife and I used to say when folks would tell us,

"well sure you are satisfied with the schools, but your son is gifted."

To this I responded, and continue to believe.

"We are all gifted. We just need to look for those gifts at times."

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My thanks to all who showed up and made it a wonderful night. Those who could not make it, stop in and take a look at the fully repaired Aegis pond.

Watch the forums for the start of Aedon's story. I do hope you will find it interesting.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The two of you did a fine job. I think you brought the room to their feet for sure.

That dance you posted reminded me of my son's Irish step dance troup. I used to love to go watch their performances.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sigh*

I heard about this too late. *cries*

*raises bottle of ale*
"To friends lost, and to paths that now are covered with moss, may your travels carry you only where you wish and never step into a muddle of poo" *gulps ale*

Sorry friend, I've never been much of a poet, so sorry to hear the' go.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A 1000 apologies to EM Kasaven for I know I stepped on his toes once or twice. ;)

Good luck Aedon in your new travels; do keep in touch! CoD /salutes.