• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Aedon for Yew Governor

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vote for Aedon, because he is sort of cute.

Psst
Also, he tends to pass out booze in exchange for votes.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
How is my darling Aedon doing? Do you need votes? I have guildmates that have not logged in yet.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not have anyone running against me. No doubt my wit, charm and lack of any scruples scared them all off.

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
With the governor's races going on,one question came to mind. What if there's a tie? What happens then?

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The King himself breaks all ties.
That...could be interesting. The EM's act as king in their specific shards,right? I can only imagine how accusations of bias would fly from the one that the EM's didn't pick,if it was a hotly contested race.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That...could be interesting. The EM's act as king in their specific shards,right? I can only imagine how accusations of bias would fly from the one that the EM's didn't pick,if it was a hotly contested race.
If I remember right, ties go to 'who has higher town loyalty', so that would be the first tie breaker - but if all else is equal, then I believe yes, it ends up on the EM to decide...

Edit :
Found it....

http://uo2.stratics.com/essays-and-guides/in-game-systems/britannia-loyalty-councils

In the event of a tie:
The character with the most love recorded at the time of nomination will win the election
If a further tie exists between those characters’ love values the character with the least amount of hate recorded at the time of nomination will win the election
If a tie exists still at this point the King will choose a winner