Advice On Organic Gags

• Thread starter Lollipop Zooblesnook
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
L

Lollipop Zooblesnook

Hi everyone...

I recently maxed my last gag track and have been tossing around the idea of planting a different gag. I currently have organic throw and have never tried another.

I'm just curious what anyone out there thinks would be a good gag track to plant.

I was going to just start planting and trying them out but heck, there are experienced toons :bowdown: here and I have learned so much already that this is the perfect place for a little advice.

The only downfall of switching is that I've had organic throw for so long I know exactly what kind of damage it's going to do in all situations BUT I'm also at the point with my main toon that I'm just working on bosses and helping friends out so, it's a good time to make a switch, even if it is temporary.

Thanks in advance for anything you can share!

PS... I am a total forum newbie so if I ever ask ridiculous questions keep that in mind:blushing: My brother is a big time gamer and is helping me decipher things.. he explained to me what an uber was.. I was clueless lol.

S

soupandquackers

Throw is good to have organic. I personally like train tracks because they can take out a row of 12's. Pretty much every gag is useful organic.

E

Electroflap

First off, let me say Welcome to Stratics!...
Second, I have decided to have organic drop.. mostly since my main toon is trapless and my second toon will be dropless.. gives me the chance to really enjoy the absent track.. You should get some pretty good advice since I have asked this question in the past and got great responses!

S

SSniffleslam

I like Train (trap) or Toontanic (drop)...depending on what toon I'm playing for the reasons stated above. An organic Toontanic does 187 close to taking out 12's with 200HP...I've had throw on a couple, and it's okay, but I've never had organic squirt. I'm not really big on organic sound because you don't get much of a boost.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 31, 2003
Chocobo Racing Circuit
toontown.stratics.com
I love trap. The door will take out a 7, and the train will take a whole row of 12s without help (other than the lure, of course). I also love the aestethics of it. My dropless all have trap grown. My trapless has drop grown. My 3 track has the throw. It has its advantages, but I still like the trap better.

L

loadexfa

If you enjoy being anti-social lure is awesome (for going solo, I'm kidding about the anti-social part). Also helps when you're building lure for the hit chance boost. I've used that bulletin board many times to save my rear end even when not going solo. No single gag can save you from a row of level 12's except for lure. :)

Josh

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

A recent study elsewhere has proven that organic lure only gives you about a 10 percent increase in accuracy. On my big toon I have organic lure, Im seriously debating digging it up because Id like to have an offensive level 7 to use regularly.

I, like you, mainly just do boss battles and help friends out. This being the case, I think lure is not the right choice for you.

On 4 of my toons I have organic throw. Its great in boss battles and in places like the DA office as it takes out a lured level 11 by itself. On that same note, 1 wedding cake a day is sure nice to have.

On 3 of my toons I have organic drop I love watching the toontanic drop on a whole row of 12's but other than that, theres really no benefit to it.

Organic trap is nice, though I dont have it on any of my toons.

As for organic TU and organic sound... both are useless in my opinion. Organic sound is nice if you work a lot with someone else with organic sound. (2 organic fogs will take out a level 10, and 2 organic eles will take out a level 6) but thats about the only benefit of sound.

C

captainfireball

well i chose lure.it can really save ur butt.its also good for trainin up lure