• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Adventurer Appreciation Campaign Back

Y

YoungUn

News Flash posted on Final Fantasy XI.
Happy 7th Vana'versary! Adventurer Appreciation Campaign Back With a Vengeance! (05/01/2009)

Seven years...
That's right folks—seven glorious years have zipped by at the speed of a race-bred chocobo since adventurers began stepping forth into the wilds of Vana'diel. This year, as in the past, we will be holding the Adventurer Appreciation Campaign as a way to express the incalculable feelings of gratitude we harbor for all the loyal and stalwart adventurers out there. And to make this year's celebration even more festive than previous occasions, there are plans for—

Hm? That moogle over there with her head in a turban is gesturing for me to shut my trap like there's no tomorrow. I guess I'd best leave the rest to the professionals...

Proceed
here to lend an ear to the overexcited moogle's spiel.