• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Addressed to the People of Sovereign Magincia: Negotiations.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Addressed to the People of Sovereign Magincia
Dante Lamperouge

Faithful Magincians. Britannia has our answer.

Fern and I have met. She presented me the terms as approved by Captain Jenkins.

The terms are as follows: We would be relegated to a borough. A reservation. There we would be allowed the autonomy to choose our own laws so long as they do not contradict Britannian Law. We could choose our own name so long as it is approved by the Magincians. Our Magincian Council - all landowners save the madwoman claiming to be the Shepherdess of Virtue - would be allowed one vote on their New Magincian Council.

I am sure I do not need to remind you the suffering our people experienced at the hands of their Guard - men like their Elladan and Marshal - during the Magincian Invasion. Watch as our families burned. Watched Britannians lure daemons into peoples homes. All to loot the remains of our once proud city.

Nor do I need to remind you the abuses of their Town Guard. The would-be Priest who brought Warships into our harbor. The Councilor who sent men to accost Lynne Zellinous.

I had high hopes for Fern. She seemed willing to negotiate without prior violence. But it is not for us to be pleading our cause to the Britannians. It is for the Britannians to plead their cause to us. We will not grovel - not to a Kingdom that cannot protect its own Queen - in the hopes it might spare us its sword. Our people deserve better.

It is with the full authority of the Magincian Council that I told her where the High Council can shove its offer.

Dante Lamperouge of Magincia

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I don't know how appropriate this is but I bust out laughing hard when I saw it