• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Adding co-owners now KR is unsupported :(

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please tell me its possible to upgrade friends into co-owners through the house menu in the new SA client, as was previously possible using the KR client? Otherwise I have a big problem with my 'house admin' :lick:

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, until the thing goes through, we don't have the housing and crafting gumps yet in the sa client. The answer is, I don't know.

T

Tazar

I have tested it with the SA client (On Atlantic) and it will still work.... co-own away! :)

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doesn't seem to be working :( Before I was able to co-own characters to ALL my houses with KR, but it seems the new SA client uses the same house menu as 2D?

T

Tazar

I have not tested it in the last week - but even though it looked to be the same 2D menu - you could still co-own multiple characters from it. Simply select co-own and target the player (even if he is already co-owned somewhere). Hope it still works, but I'm not un-co-owning someone to test again... :p