• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Addie's 9th Birthday Bagball Tournament, Tuesday 2/22/11

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Addie's 9th Birthday Bagball Tournament, Tuesday 2/22/11

The Bagball tournament will be open to the first four teams of four persons who send me an email with their team members, team name and colors starting at 7pm EST on Monday February 21st 2011.

Limited Registration is unavoidable in this instance, ANY early emails will be ignored and registration will be determined totally by email time stamp.

Note: Entry Preference will be given to the TDT Ballers as they are the returning champions.

Note: New Rules: #1, No Spells while in the ring at all. #2, You are allowed 4 members and 1 alternate, you can not team change at last min except with the alternate listed in your entry email.

Kickoff will be 7pm EST on Tuesday, February 22nd, 2011. We will be playing at the bag Ball arena south of Luna.

To register: [email protected]

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like fun! I probably won't play, but I'll definately come watch :)