• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Added a Public SoulForge

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes peeps South Canada has added a soulforge to its layout along with everything else that we have for the public use. Please take advantage of this as i know you will because it took alot of work to fit that in there with rearranging my display table. I did this strictly for the public use for i have not even upgraded myself to the new client yet to take advantage of the new forge. have fun everyone and please keep the trash off the floor.

R

Richard Pryor

TOP KNOTCH! I will tell my canadian work buddies you're representin'! Manitoba, out!

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TOP KNOTCH! I will tell my canadian work buddies you're representin'! Manitoba, out!
Dont Canadians have square bobble heads and square tires, and hate the Baldwin brothers like on South Park? Or have they been lying to us all these years...

R

Richard Pryor

That's a hit or miss assumption.

Some of the canadians I know are like that. Others are just like Americans, while others are just like Indians from India.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well.....i thought everyones tires were square...........
ill tell ya what we do have...MOLSON CANADIAN

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well. the problem with the Baldwins are.......they really cant act lmao, its like there playing the same character in every movie!! lol

C

Cloak&Dagger

well. the problem with the Baldwins are.......they really cant act lmao, its like there playing the same character in every movie!! lol
Wait, are you trying to tell me they are NOT playing the same character in every movie?!?!?!?!

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of all everyone should do well to remember that this is South Canada. North Canadians are the ones whose head hiniges at the back when they talk and are obsessed with unclefu well u know where im going. So no, this is South Canada. The Baldwins are exiled from our part of the country and are an extinguish when seen military command. We dont tolerate overacters that are underachievers its just not comprehenseable. Even Otis is under investigation because studies show in our research labs that Firefly may be a code word for the term Baldwin. Yes thats right mister there are eyes watching; there are even eyes watching the eyes that are watching you. I pray that its not true but if it is and you are a Baldwin you will be flamestriked to hell! But on other notes Otis I need to talk to you in game. :)

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not your friend! friend... I am not yer buddy,guy. I am not your pal, friend. Damn canadian mumbo jumbo. I think you are right Gus, Firefly definetly has to do with Baldwin code.