• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

account upgrade question

H

Handshakes

Please forgive me if this has been asked before. I did a quick forum search and read the stickied FAQ and didn't see this addressed, so I thought I'd have a go at posting.

My question is this: For the $29.99 account upgrade, would that also net me 30 days of game time? Or would I have to re-up for $15 (or whatever it is) and then pay the $29.99 on top of that?

I was thinking of doing the UO thing again since I recently have found a bit of down time between classes, and there can be no better time to come back than when an expansion drops. However, as a broke university student the thought of paying around $45 for an old game is something of a turn off.

Thanks in advance.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a new account code that gives SA + 30 days for $10 more, but as far as I know the upgrade code is just the content, not time.

H

Handshakes

Liggity lame!

Of course this only delays me. I'll just keep thinking about UO until the minor want to play it becomes a burning need to play it and I fork over the way-too-much money.