• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account transfer program !!!!!!

K

Kith Kanan

How are we surposed to use this when its impossible to get a live person on the phone !!! I have tried several times , even the push 1 wait a few sec's push 1 again trick.. no luck .... what the hell is up with this ????

I mailed jeremy allmost 2 weeks ago , got an answer that she woul look inot something for me.. and then no answer since.... WTF !!!!

K

Kith Kanan

woot so after trying for days I manage , after being on hold for 25 min , thats gonna cost me phoning from denmark , Im get a real person on the phone , and he basicly tells me there is no live/phone support for Ultima Online atm , because its getting moved from overseas to EA HQ , but he got my info and said he would send it up to this hard core group of peopel who are atm dealing with stuff like this... I hope this will do the trick....

if not PLEASE MAIL ME BACK JEREMY

Have to say I got a mail from the support guy only a few min after we talked , just an update telling me we had talked and they got my e-mail , but just that made me smile just a bit :)

K

Kith Kanan

ROFL true m8 true.. but just to get hold of aby real person was a small victory... this automated **** just sucks sooo bad

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Tell me about it.... Used to be if I had an issue I found it easier to call the toll free number than to try to get any GM support now... I can't do either.

P

prison bound

ROFL true m8 true.. but just to get hold of aby real person was a small victory... this automated **** just sucks sooo bad
a trick to get a live person on an automated line quickly is to not hit any buttons when it asks you to make a selection. most systems still have provisions for rotary phones (yes, they do still exist) and if you dont press a key, it will route to an operator after a bit (but quicker than trying to get one from the menu)

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a trick to get a live person on an automated line quickly is to not hit any buttons when it asks you to make a selection. most systems still have provisions for rotary phones (yes, they do still exist) and if you dont press a key, it will route to an operator after a bit (but quicker than trying to get one from the menu)
That used to be true. More and more systems these days simply repeat the instructions thrice, and if you haven't made a response, they disconnect you. I tried that trying to get through to my gas company because it was impossible to get ahold of a live person, and instead, I just got further frustrated.

It's getting where customer service = self service.