• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account Migration Issues

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm curious why i still can't properly confirm my e-mail adress and why i have to confirm the mail x times. I managed to get 7 accounts linked to my adress. For each account i get a mail sent to the same adress. Seems a bit pointless to me. On a side note, i don't speak japanese nor chinese ...

Is there a way to hide all the war junk? I play UO. I don't want to see all the war spam.

Sargon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am thoroughly confused...

I click the Account Management link on the UO site, which takes me to a page that asks for my EA Account Name and password. I enter my email address and password, which it seems to accept, but then the next page says:

New EA Account Setup

Please fill in the following fields in order to connect your EA account to the service provided by Bioware Mythic.
*Persona Name
*Secret Word Hint
*Secret Word

I thought I logged into an existing account, so why does it refer to new account setup? What is the persona name? Am I even supposed to be doing anything with this page yet?

BahamaMama

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am thoroughly confused...

I click the Account Management link on the UO site, which takes me to a page that asks for my EA Account Name and password. I enter my email address and password, which it seems to accept, but then the next page says:

New EA Account Setup

Please fill in the following fields in order to connect your EA account to the service provided by Bioware Mythic.
*Persona Name
*Secret Word Hint
*Secret Word

I thought I logged into an existing account, so why does it refer to new account setup? What is the persona name? Am I even supposed to be doing anything with this page yet?
That happened to me on an account I tend for a friend. It sounds like maybe you only have one UO account... in her case, she only had one.

But, yes, you are setting up a new EA Account based on your email & password for that game account.

The persona name we aren't too sure about what it is for... just pick something you can live with that may be viewed by the public.. like if it's for a forum name or something.

Once you finish that page you'll be able to see your actual game account login name in the drop-down list at the top of the main page.

Cypher2

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Linking

Well, whatever work they did on Monday Aug 22nd did not fix the linking problem for me. Is anyone else able to link more than nine accounts?

N

NatalieVain

still no go on expansion code. i mustve tried at least 50 times already.

A

anavelgato

2 out of 4 accounts are blocked right after the account server down for maintainance and "FIXING ISSUE". The funniest part is, all 4 accounts are using the same credit card but 2 of them can't get thru only. By now, the ACCOUNT.EA.COM page is showing "DNS ERROR, PAGE CAN NOT BE FOUND" with any browser I have tried.
I was playing well yesterday and earlier, no problem at all but the luck isn't on my side this time. What a total failure and huge screw up this time.

Btw I live in asia, is it anything related to this failure of account page connecting?

N

Nenime

Another problem is I have linked accounts but when you hit the subscriptions page I get
" Error There was an error processing your request Return to the homepage." ...
Yes, I still have this problem too. No change from pre- to postfix.

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Major issues still
they have accts screwed up and others I can't link at all
seems their system can't handle more than 8 accts
so if you have more you are screwed

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After clicking confirm to the subscription info for reactivating the account with a 6 month fee via credit card I still get
Error
There was an error processing your request
Return to the homepage.

If there are errors, what about to make them more transparent?
It doesn't help you, EA (you don't get my money that way) and not the customer.

*Salute*
Olahorand

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
After clicking confirm to the subscription info for reactivating the account with a 6 month fee via credit card I still get
Error
Return to the homepage.

If there are errors, what about to make them more transparent?
It doesn't help you, EA (you don't get my money that way) and not the customer.

*Salute*
Olahorand
Ye I'm getting error aswell with credit card and now account is blocked because I cannot pay for account. And it was fine last week all my information was there also about my card and such now I have to retype it all in again and it doesnt work.

N

NatalieVain

I have put in my credit card for a 3 month subscription before this last downtime and it was good until november. now it shows 2 separate one month subscription. I havent checked whether they charged my credit card for that 3 month subscription.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those who can't get to the accounts page since this last 'update', don't try using the link on the UOHerald page - it's wrong, try going direct to

https://accounts.eamythic.com/

Petra suggested that one, and it seems to work for me - although before the 'update' I could at least see the info for my closed accounts, but not my currently open and paid by gametime ones - now I get "error" for everything.......

BahamaMama

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Linking

Well, whatever work they did on Monday Aug 22nd did not fix the linking problem for me. Is anyone else able to link more than nine accounts?
One EA Account is limited to linking 9 accounts (database limit). You'll have to set up another EA Account using a different email address then link more accounts to that new one.

Each EA account will only hold 9 accounts, be it 9 UO accounts, or a mix of 9 UO & Warhammer accounts, etc.

U

UnityOfGoals

Re: Cant Access my account. NEED HELP !!

.... the defense rests ....

EA tries to fix a system working fully, in tact. Now no one is able to upgrade expansions either. Invalid Code was said to not be a issue, but if you pay for something as a customer and do not receive that is a issue.

The old system: You could upgrade to expansions, acess old accounts from long ago. You could restart old age account, EA could make a lot more money without current problems.

Customers that paid regular for years, did not update on the new system but continued to enjoy playing now cannot. Some people can play, but others are unable, houses will fall. EA lost a lot more for transferring accounts rather than leaving everything simple, on the same exact web site, and working.

I called yesterday, Darwin told me the uoherald webnsite is wrong to get to UO accounts. He made me go to home.origin.com and click to the right the orange LEARN MORE button. I did that, then you choose a language, did that. After selecting a language you scroll way down and Darwin (Customer representatives name) You click DOWNLOAD ORIGIN. I downloaded and no account information for UO is there! No information for UO is there either! Being mislead by customer service representatives like Darwin blaming the coustomers is a problem. He said they are the cause of their own problems. In basic, this account migration is the real foe and all of the bulk of trouble that any customer is now receiving.

The call before this around a week ago included they were going to give me a refund for my Stygian Abyss code: entry at the accounts web page reads: INVALID. Customer representative then (I spoke to several) told me this was a non issue. How many times do you pay for something, not receive then be told this is a non issue?

My billing information was set for renew, but now accounts inaccessible due to billing uypdate system and transfer. Also they are non accessible because of the billing lapse. The accounts will lead to house decay for many, and loss of game time, possibly many items. I paid for a working code but reads only INVALID CODE for over two weeks now.

The account migration, trying to fix or improve to dis-improvement is the major problems with customer complaints EA receives. Workers for them making Ultioma Online Customers download ORIGIN program leading to no UO information another! Other UO representatives telliong customers money spent, no product recieved another certain problem.

Trying to fix a system with auto billing cut from prior accounts with (auto bank card billing enabled) working perfectly, in perfect standing -
now without account access a even bigger problem.

The prosecution rests. (Sherlock Holmes)

A

ArmyVet1

I'm ready for the adding of codes to be functional again, omg. That is on top of all the other stuff, double billing, days of phone calls and emails,etc. The list goes on and on. It really takes a lot to re invent the wheel I see. Really frustrated here.:cursing:

C

cw111289

Ok guys, sorry if this has been discussed before. I had my old UO account on recurring billing but my card expired in June and I totally forgot about it so the account has been inactive since (though I never saw an email saying this?!) Anyways, long and short of it is I am now trying to add a new card to my old account but no matter what I do, I cannot access said old account. I've setup a new 'EA Account' and attempted to link my old UO account and it just keeps saying it isn't found?! I've tried entering my UO account details in to the 'Mythic Master' account and says it cannot find the name. Yet when I login to the account on the UO client it says it is inactive and that I need to update billing information so I know it still exists!

How on earth do I access that old account?! I have sent countless messages to UO support with little to no help what so ever! Could some one please help an old UO veteran here? :)

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Chris

---EDIT---
Sorry guys, have added an image from the UO Client when I attempt to login. Cheers.

Attachments

Cypher2

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can use the Help section for EA to get online support, failing that, call them.

J

jrennodell

I have this funny problem

I cant understand what does it read over there,
its the same on account renewal page also. I cant do any subscribing. I dont want to temper with it unless I understand what I am clickin at :D

Also it looks like I got charged already? I didnt do anything except linking accts

Attachments

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have those strange symbols too. But when you change the language on top of the screen and then back to English it shows what it needs to tell.

Sargon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I linked my 2 accounts (1 active and 1 inactive). Everything seems to be working fine on the inactive account, but when I try to select the active one I get an error.

Error

Return to the homepage.
Has anyone else had this issue and, if so, were you able to resolve it?

U

UnityOfGoals

Ok guys, sorry if this has been discussed before. I had my old UO account on recurring billing but my card expired in June and I totally forgot about it so the account has been inactive since (though I never saw an email saying this?!) Anyways, long and short of it is I am now trying to add a new card to my old account but no matter what I do, I cannot access said old account. I've setup a new 'EA Account' and attempted to link my old UO account and it just keeps saying it isn't found?! I've tried entering my UO account details in to the 'Mythic Master' account and says it cannot find the name. Yet when I login to the account on the UO client it says it is inactive and that I need to update billing information so I know it still exists!

How on earth do I access that old account?! I have sent countless messages to UO support with little to no help what so ever! Could some one please help an old UO veteran here? :)

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Chris

Yes, that is the major trouble now currently, once any customer of Ultima Online finds out that they are booted it is too late. The billing information is one problen, the auto billing information cannot be edited! Even me with two attached accounts to my so-called master EA account. I get into the accounts see the two accounts, click to edit billing for one of the accounts to no avail. The ever useless picture of a WarHammer toon appears to the right (WarHammer System) basically. To the left you will see the auto-billing account options 12.99 (with the other time 3 month, 6 month auto billing periods) to check in. Underneath appears the gametime code option (With errorsa on expansion codes, this is a no go also!) When you click the "continue" button my browser reads internet error message, but then there is no actual internet problem. Billing must not be up as promised by EA as the billing website was down again last night. This is become one big, issue for all users involved.

Sorry any veteran returning, new player or longtime players had to experience any or all of these recurring billing, in game issues!

Do not listen to the associate that tries to make you download the ORIGIN program either. You may need to get onto asking for supervisors as the issues have increased. Have a decent bank, decent billing card as I do? Still you cannot get into the game. I think they should have a new 1-800 (toll free number) posted on the main uoherald.com web site in place of the (650) pay toll number.)

Even I noticed my old longtime veteran friend
Olahorand

Another time true tested veteran, I came back after leaving for over five years away from Ultima Online. I been back for almost two months now to all of this complete mess to occuur.

With free months of gametime offered and peoples' houses falling with all work comitted gone, a much large mess is evolving.

YOu placed game time in to earn the items, perhaps you wanted a weekend or days off with your family or downtime from UO. Maybe the work crafting, earning the items you have cannot simply be replaced with more game time quite simply. House spaces: especially keeps and castles are still rarer even as the population of users in UO fluctuates. I am certain this only creates a further strain on customer with no way of editing billing to get back into the game.

The workaround should be a simplified easy one, since they are meting out free time to everyone with time paid for within the past month.

Turn on every account regardless of missing billing information, if they have a invoice for a user for two accounts withgin the past month lapsed, turn on the two accounts out of courtesy to keep players active!

After all Stratics is here for all games, and other games and companies can be turned to if they are not loyal to the customer.

Not able to edit our own billing information to get back into the game, end user customers to be able to fix the problem the simple way the larger issue. Turn on all accounts even if they lapsed, especially if they can view the old information was recurring billing before the new system with EA was implemented (or attempted to be as is the current situation.)

Let the customer run the show, or reset the old billing inform ation web site, system back up which was flawless and do not try to re-invent the wheel (so to speak) I enjoyed the old system, had a old account, you could get in, EA did not have to give free time that people cannot access the game anyways. You could edit flawlessly, enter upgrade expansion codes in seconds and get in game using the new expansion right away! The old system mind you, worked perfectly! You could get issues fixed by a representative on the minute, access old accounts, regardless of the email attached to them.

I think we need to call and request all accounts that lapsed re-activated until they can fix the billing access issues. The free time should be implemented for customers automatically if given or offered. IDOCS, Houses in danger of collapsing system should also be halted completely, including any houses that went IDOC within the past week or two. EA I hope that you are listening and reading, very important because customers have truly be shafted in the process.

Charin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OMG YAY WAY TO GO Account support and idiots who ran this thing through. Now all of my 6 accounts but one are closed due to billing.. cant log in etc.. the 90 days game time promised on each of the 3 primary accounts was nvere issues even though we kept numbers so they knew who we talked to etc... When we talk to them.. well they will be down 3 days or so.. and then they should be back up... HELLO?? 3 days?? Did I mention 3 of them just got billed yesterday?? 3 of the ones down were billed yesterday... we can show it on our statement... wth.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One slight glimmer of progress amidst all the mess, it seems I can now see details for my gametime-paid accounts on the new system, including expiry times, rather than the 'error' they were giving me earlier today.

U

UnityOfGoals

OMG YAY WAY TO GO Account support and idiots who ran this thing through. Now all of my 6 accounts but one are closed due to billing.. cant log in etc.. the 90 days game time promised on each of the 3 primary accounts was nvere issues even though we kept numbers so they knew who we talked to etc... When we talk to them.. well they will be down 3 days or so.. and then they should be back up... HELLO?? 3 days?? Did I mention 3 of them just got billed yesterday?? 3 of the ones down were billed yesterday... we can show it on our statement... wth.
Happened to me to, but now I have better answers from customer support. The migration is done in groups of accounts due to the bul;k of accounts. The engineers as a group will have sole access to each group of accounts and no one else for each group migrated at a time for security purposes. This is a pain to all involved, but going to be resolved once and for all upcoming.

The free time for those wondering will be engaged within several days, but if billed already then will start on the next billing cycle definitely. FRee time codes will be first priority before any billing inof, and cannot be applied due to system restraints for another 6 days.

Each groups accounts will be accessible as the engineers are finished transferring account information.

Charin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
We were told when talking the Supervisor didnt put the Time he told us he was giving us into the system. He said he would.. but I dont trust them specially after all this hooplah...

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I still get error messages whenever I try and login to account management from uo.com. I was able to login before but now no longer. A majority of my currently active accounts are linked to this new email I made and I can't login to look at any details. I couldn't see details of my active accounts before, but at least I could login with the email address and look at the closed accounts associated with that email. Now I just get an error message and no pull down account menu.

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that since multiple accounts was allowed by EA,Origin,or whatever number many of us have more than 9 and have for more than 10 yrs.
I would, think that migration to a new billing system would have some LEGAL responsibilities along with it , For instance maintaining the hallowed accounts of it's clients ...ALL OF THEM!!!. and consequences if they are not provided for.I trusted UO and put all my accounts on one email. Now I am paying a dear price for that trust.
How many are having trouble with accounts blocked that you cannot update billing on because you are only allowed 9? Who dreamed up that one. The " I don't want UO to survive" Demon thats who.
Who would deliberately reduce income?
How many of us cannot put these accounts on another Email because ..."Oh! they didn't think of that" 1 email 9 accounts .
I spent 4 hours on chat and 3 hours on the phone with tier 1 and tier 2 support with no resolution
.And guess what tier 3 is ?
Email correspondence
Whoa .
Cal and Dev's where are you when we need you to help?
if this is not resolved and I lose my valued accounts that are now blocked and in limbo , I will quit after 14 yrs !

M

Morloch

I got the email yesterday telling me:

Your subscription for Bioware Mythic Ultima Online for Game Account xxxxxx has ended for the following reason...Yadd Yadda

Question - Has my account actually been ended?

The account was 'mothballed', but I was still paying for it, since all my stuff was loaded into my keep and was prepared to pay 'in-case' I wanted to return.

Reason I ask - I can't seem to navigate this pig-awful new account manglement nightmare - and I really can't be arsed trying to figure it out anymore.

If my account is still likely to be active, then all ok, but if they truly have de-activated it, then I will not be renewing - there will be a Keep full of cr*p ready for any iDOCers that are left - I bet a few will have a field day... shortly before the revenue stream from all those idle accounts dry up and BioMythEA decide to pull the plug.... Sorry, not normally a doomsayer, but one of the first laws of business is don't f**k about with your regular revenue stream....

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got the email yesterday telling me:

Your subscription for Bioware Mythic Ultima Online for Game Account xxxxxx has ended for the following reason...Yadd Yadda

Question - Has my account actually been ended?

The account was 'mothballed', but I was still paying for it, since all my stuff was loaded into my keep and was prepared to pay 'in-case' I wanted to return.

Reason I ask - I can't seem to navigate this pig-awful new account manglement nightmare - and I really can't be arsed trying to figure it out anymore.

If my account is still likely to be active, then all ok, but if they truly have de-activated it, then I will not be renewing - there will be a Keep full of cr*p ready for any iDOCers that are left - I bet a few will have a field day... shortly before the revenue stream from all those idle accounts dry up and BioMythEA decide to pull the plug.... Sorry, not normally a doomsayer, but one of the first laws of business is don't f**k about with your regular revenue stream....
I in same boat, I agree. I get email sayds same poop for 2 my accounts. Huosey falld down, oh well. I wont restart.

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I managed to create all of my desired EA Accounts today (first attempt since the Account Management Debac... err, Migration started) - with no real problems at all! :)

BUT... there were some minor set-backs, but it was worth a try... they were:

1) I received - yesterday - E-Mails for two of my accounts, stating that their status "expired".

• Account 1: Yes, it expired for real, but I can still login (ingame) with it.
  • Account 2: No, no way it expired, because I added a GTC (180 days) one day before the Account migration started. I can login with that too...
  • and both accounts are "active" listed in the Account Center too!

2) IP blocking, when I created an EA Account for my 9 Dummyaccounts I created over 10 years for friends (showing them what UO looks like and stuff). After I got all 9 Accs in this one EA Account, I received the "IP blocked for suspicous activity" (or sort of) message... come on rolleyes:

EAMythic, can you please post some sort of message like the following one as next one?

• Yes/No - we can't add (gametime) codes right now (when will that actually happen? We waited for quite some time now...)
  • Yes/No - there are/aren't taxes on CC accounts right now (what about the future?)
  • Yes/No - we can/can't link more than 9 accounts on one EA Account
  • Yes/No - billing can be updated/corrected by players (on their own) for:
    • Credit card
    • GTC
  • Yes/No - what happend to accounts with valid GTC time on them? Why were they canceled? And what about those temporary GTC time you added to some of them accounts? Do they expire sometime and put their corresponding accounts in "danger"?
Thanks for listening and answering :)

N

NatalieVain

now we can't enter codes :(. i don't care if the code doesnt work yet, i still want to enter it :(.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got an end of Subscription notification email (due to no billing information) but the account is under a different email address! Now are these emails still being sent out in error or should I be worried? The account is paid for until next year and is still open. I am concerned that they have it under the wrong EA id.

I was trying to find the toll free number or the link to EA chat for support. When I searched on "chat" I discovered that Petra is a "peerless chatterbox" !! *grins*

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Miri, I'm pretty sure that those emails were auto-generated when the account was ported over to the new system. Because you hadn't updated it yet (and really, is there any reason to do so if it's not yet due? I've never understood that part of it) the new Account Management system sees it as somehow invalid and kicks out the email.

at least, that's the way it appears to me, I could be wrong..... it doesn't appear that an account could be attached in any way to another EA account, since it's riding into the system on the email related to the old account system.. one would hope it's working that way, anyway

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Miri, I'm pretty sure that those emails were auto-generated when the account was ported over to the new system. Because you hadn't updated it yet (and really, is there any reason to do so if it's not yet due? I've never understood that part of it) the new Account Management system sees it as somehow invalid and kicks out the email.

at least, that's the way it appears to me, I could be wrong..... it doesn't appear that an account could be attached in any way to another EA account, since it's riding into the system on the email related to the old account system.. one would hope it's working that way, anyway
I did update it with billing information on August 16th and I just got the email today. The other part that really worries me is that it was not sent to the email address linked to the account. I have a feeling my information is messed up! I have 2 EA ids and it notified me via one email address about an account attached to the other one. So something is linked somewhere.

Anyway as soon as I can find it I am going to contact them via chat as the only phone number I can find doesn't look lilke the toll free number.

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did update it with billing information on August 16th and I just got the email today. The other part that really worries me is that it was not sent to the email address linked to the account. I have a feeling my information is messed up! I have 2 EA ids and it notified me via one email address about an account attached to the other one. So something is linked somewhere.

Anyway as soon as I can find it I am going to contact them via chat as the only phone number I can find doesn't look lilke the toll free number.
call them collect :D

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have quite a few accounts with Ultima Online that have been getting E-mail notifications of subscription cancellation .. and now some have been cancelled due to lack of billing information.

After reading as much of the forums possible in the limited time I have to spare from Real Life these days, I was so confused I finally resorted to calling EA long distance to talk to a technician who could do NOTHING to help my situation except tell me to jump through all the loops and turns to re-register my accounts. I am trying but how do I fix blocked accounts that are cancelled for lack of billing information already? MYSTIC's migration lost legitimate account billing information and there is no way to contact them for help. It looks like I will be leaving the game after supporting it since 1997.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya in the same boat. Yah more beer money THX EA. EA can't find the same charged account for the last decade, then they agree the CLASS 6 needs my money more.

Logged into EA and UO is not anyplace in their links logged in on my EA account info. Billing info of money charges from updates. Try the mythic login with the whole _uo and it reconizes my uo account. I get a message to long into EA when I already am. Try logging into my _uo accounts in other areas and tells me my accounts already linked to my EA account and to log in there, when I already am.

They just need to have all accounts active remain active before this goats and pony show. Prior active accounts are free to play till account minipulation is as easy and user friendly as before. Try going to the EA forums and UO is not even on their list of games. There are to few making hard calls for to many. Anyone making more money then us at our cost better be make damn good ones.

As I see it they screwed up and lost account info and want us to do all the work. If they can't back up and make another run at it getting things right how the hell gonna trust them.

Going to find that phone number. See how that works. Good thing about no more UO is the extra funds to fill the hours of no more UHall. Win Win

Satana

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Account had an email address ending with an (underscore)_ so wasn't able to get past the accounts management page. But luckily was able to update the email address at the profile page to a new one.

I guess [email protected] doesn't validate?

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got an end of Subscription notification email (due to no billing information) but the account is under a different email address! Now are these emails still being sent out in error or should I be worried? The account is paid for until next year and is still open. I am concerned that they have it under the wrong EA id.

I was trying to find the toll free number or the link to EA chat for support. When I searched on "chat" I discovered that Petra is a "peerless chatterbox" !! *grins*
I am so tired of running around full circle. Support Home Page
I logged in to the above and found a live CHAT by clicking on "contact us" in the Left side of the screen. The person who answered had to transfer me to a senior advisor. That person was able to get one blocked account that had been cancelled (No Billing Information) and give me another week to get it fixed up. Also he added more time to all my other accounts to give me a chance to get them to where I could manage them and fix the NO BILLING INFORMATION. After much reading, on this site, and elsewhere, I finally learned how to LINK ACCOUNTS with Mystic to get 9 UO accounts accepted by the Mystic Account Management including the one the EA Advisor had saved from certain death. BUT THAT IS ALL I COULD GET LINKED to Account management - 9 Accounts.
As many others before me have realized, Mystic seems to set the limit to 9 UO accounts on one E-mail.

Now there is NO customer support on Mystic's end of things. EA can't help with the EA Accounts that are NOT accepted by Mystic.
There is NO WAY to manage the billing information on extra UO Accounts above the 9 account Limit. All we can do when they are BLOCKED for no billing information, is go back to the 'chat, contact us, EA support' and beg they add more time to any blocked accounts that Mystic hasn't accepted and continue to do this until MYSTIC gets their account management up and working properly.

I have tried to get my extra UO accounts on a different email and started a new E-mail address but have no idea how to get the remaining accounts on that E-mail address in hopes that the Mystic Account Management would accept the extra accounts, because I can't get into those accounts to change their E-mail. LOL

*my head is spinning* I am trying to wrap my head around this. Nothing makes sense at all: We pay to play and enjoy a game which now we can't play because the time we have to play is being taken up with solving the issues caused by the migration of accounts and the no billing information. So we do the work of trying to find ways to fix things for Mystic? Fourteen years with UO ends like this for all the vets?

Is there any way to contact customer support with Mystic Account Management? (Other than phoning and paying for long distance while sitting in que for a long time) Maybe send a letter by air mail, fax, or send an E-mail to anyone in Mystic?

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
QUESTION SUMMARY:
So is anyone else still having problems linking more than 9 veteran accounts and getting them accepted to Mystic's Account Management System?

I have successfully linked a limit of 9 accounts to Mystic's Account Management, but have another 7 UO Accounts that need to be linked, which I can't manage until they are linked, which are not accepted by Mystic's Account Management, and which have been and are still receiving end of subscription notices via E-mail due to no billing information. All these accounts have received another week by EA Support. Thank you EA.

I have even tried: http://camelotherald.wikia.com/wiki/Login_to_Account_Management

I think that since multiple accounts was allowed by EA,Origin,or whatever number many of us have more than 9 and have for more than 10 yrs.
I would, think that migration to a new billing system would have some LEGAL responsibilities along with it , For instance maintaining the hallowed accounts of it's clients ...ALL OF THEM!!!. and consequences if they are not provided for.I trusted UO and put all my accounts on one email. Now I am paying a dear price for that trust.
How many are having trouble with accounts blocked that you cannot update billing on because you are only allowed 9? Who dreamed up that one. The " I don't want UO to survive" Demon thats who.
Who would deliberately reduce income?
How many of us cannot put these accounts on another Email because ..."Oh! they didn't think of that" 1 email 9 accounts .
I spent 4 hours on chat and 3 hours on the phone with tier 1 and tier 2 support with no resolution
.And guess what tier 3 is ?
Email correspondence
Whoa .
Cal and Dev's where are you when we need you to help?
if this is not resolved and I lose my valued accounts that are now blocked and in limbo , I will quit after 14 yrs !
I am having problems with Mystic Accounts Management acepting more than 9 of my EA UO accounts. As a result, 7 of my accounts are in danger of being blocked. Reason: NO BILLING INFORMATION. Despite all that I have done and tried and am still trying, I cannot link more than NINE of my Numerous UO accounts to Mystic Account Manager successfully.

I have tried using the Mystic ACCOUNT ID by entering one at a time, the name and password of the accounts with NO BILLING INFORMATION as per Petra's advice which helped me link the first 9 accounts to Mystic's account manager. The different between a dash and an underscore makes all the difference and on a computer it's everything. Still, by fixing and adding the _uo (underscore, not dash) to my account NAME did nothing to help make Mystic accounts accept more than the first nine accounts already successfully linked to their Account Manager. The Mystic ID by entering name and password for individual extra accounts resulted in a Red letter reply to the effect that 'Name and Password is wrong'

EA Customer Support .. contact us (LH menu on their home page) supplies a CHAT live option *RH upper which helped immensely in gettiing extra week time allotted to the extra accounts that have no billing information.
What happens to those after that week runs out remains to be seen.

I cannot call Mystic Support (which I once did) and pay long distance charges from Canada while I sit in que waiting for a representative who cannot help with the problem, which is what happened before when I phoned. I am told now to use the help option in the game to talk to an in-game GM .. and I wonder how that can help to solve the no billing information on my extra 7 EA UO accounts that Mystic's linking system won't accept. *sigh*

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have accounts linked to 2 EA ID's at the moment. Only one of the accounts on the second EA ID is active and it is linked to the credit card on the other EA ID (not sure how that happened *laughs*)

I want to contact EA support to find out if this is alright as I dont see any other option. This system is used for 3 separate games! If they put a limit on the number of accounts, surely they have to allow more than one EA ID??!

Anyway that is what I need them to confirm!! I'll try that support link because I am NOT paying for a phone call.

I hope you get things worked out Jade.

W

Woodsman

Miri, this isn't necessarily going to help you, but on another EA/BioWare forum, somebody said EA support couldn't merge their accounts at the current time because they didn't have access to the bioware personas, which might be the problem here - they may not have full access to the mythic personas. Even though technically everything is now on the main Origin account management system, they don't appear to have started bringing together the various groups/games. When they do it's going to be fun, because a lot more people will go over the 9 account limit.

An EA CSR said that their personas could not be merged until after the SWTOR launch. Obviously, we are already active, but I'm wondering if it's a matter of support not being able to fully access our personas or whatever.

These posts are from last night/this morning:

STAR WARS: The Old Republic - Has anyone been able to merge their EA account & SWTOR accounts ?

I just tried doing it over chat. I have the same problem, a swtor account with one e-mail address, and an EA account with another. Actually I have two ea accounts that I gotta figure out how to merge also.

When doing the chat support, the guy told me that I can't change my swtor account to my main e-mail address because I already had an EA account with that e-mail address. He told me to just create a new swtor account with the e-mail address I had on my EA account, and said that I wouldn't be able to use my same user name "Sericus", which I think is BS. There's gotta be a way to do this... ARG! I don't want to lose my user name, and am wanting to do my pre-order now!
I have the exact same problem.

EA support tried to fix it for me by merging personas, but said they dont have access to bioware/SWTOR personas.

SWTOR support on the other hand haven't replied to me at all. Complete fail.
I just got out of Live Chat with EA Customer Support. "****" told me the my two accounts could not be merged until after launch. "****" said they would have to make "an exceptional case."