• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account Management

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone know how long it's been down ? It says for maintenance but there's no eta.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
vs is down and the uo forums are down as well
pac was late this morning at server up as well

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's crappy to buy something from the store, get the code, then find out you can't do anything with it.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I had to clear my cache on a browser that I've only used for EA websites. This is so laughable, they should just host the forums and accounts management page on an old mIRC channel...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I had to clear my cache on a browser that I've only used for EA websites. This is so laughable, they should just host the forums and accounts management page on an old mIRC channel...

Could have just refreshed, pressed F5, or the little arrow circle icon. That would have reloaded the page.

Here is course on webpage caching:

You can set your browser to not cache so it reloads every time.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
LMAO UO/DAoC/BS DOES NOT OWN Account Management EA DOES
You are stupid no matter why or who owns it Mesanna is responsible for making it all work correctly she should be calling whoever is responsible to fix it god you koolaid drinkers amaze me

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You are stupid no matter why or who owns it Mesanna is responsible for making it all work correctly she should be calling whoever is responsible to fix it god you koolaid drinkers amaze me
It is fixed, so thank her for calling someone now! I'd rather drink kool-aid than eat stupid pills.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You are a friggen moron.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So if it's not Mesanna job to call EA who should???
Maybe it is BSs job, you know the company she works for who is run by Rob so maybe you should go yell at him. On that page it says Broardsword Account Center NOT Ultima Online Account Center But you do not give a **** because EVERYTHING is UOs fault. Better yet tell Rob to tell EA do not do any maintenance on their Account Management or maybe BS should send a person around to clear everyones cache, How FRIGGEN stupid.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Maybe it is BSs job, you know the company she works for who is run by Rob so maybe you should go yell at him. On that page it says Broardsword Account Center NOT Ultima Online Account Center But you do not give a **** because EVERYTHING is UOs fault. Better yet tell Rob to tell EA do not do any maintenance on their Account Management or maybe BS should send a person around to clear everyones cache, How FRIGGEN stupid.
I visit 20 websites a day guess how many others i have to change browsers or clear cache?? Yep zero just the broken UO one

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yet VS still down the Asian shards still grayed out for transfer and as usual the Developers MIA

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This was posted by EA Yesterday on Twitter:

" Something's up with our online services, but we're on it. In the meantime, you might not be able to connect to online modes, buy games, or log in to your account. We’ll get you back in your game as soon as we can. "

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
This was posted by EA Yesterday on Twitter:

" Something's up with our online services, but we're on it. In the meantime, you might not be able to connect to online modes, buy games, or log in to your account. We’ll get you back in your game as soon as we can. "
Does EA get DOS attacks like Blizzard?