• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account management

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I get a new credit card from my company yesterday. Today I put my information in to change the credit card.

Username or password comes up they dont match. . I go to forget my password to change it. Go back to homepage to put in changed password. Guess what? Username or password doesnt match. One I just changed. I wish when putting in passwords you could see what you are typing like it does on the phone or tablet.

Any ideas??

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope. Spent three days screwing with that mess on the wife's account. Bouncing back and forth from Mythic to EA to ORigin, every link went somewhere different. Still not sure how we finally got it, was kinda like daddy used to say, "even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while." But don't despair, It's on the radar...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The weird thing about this is...if you want to reset your EA Mythic Master Account Password, you have to do it on Origin.com. It's connected....not sure why.

So go here:

Origin | Origin Games

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
well I finally got into the acct page. It would be much eaiser if they didnt have mythic along with ea account. Seems was going to the wrong one. Do I need to change the card for both accts I have. I tried and it said the card wasnt unique to holder or something like that.

My hubby went to update is information from the acct thingy on the log in screen from the game and all he gets is a black screen.

Hes finally getting it different browser. How do you get rid of the other cards that are listed?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
On the Mythic site, once you have clicked on your payment options and are on the screen to select what credit card you want to use, at the very top right side there's a link MANAGE ACCOUNTS.

Click on that and it will bring up another screen with all the CC's you have on file...there are little red X's to the right of each one, just click on those to delete them.

Mrsbug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I hope this new page doesn't mess things up...it took me forever to figure out the one we have now. Lets just say if it causes issues i'll be closing account.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't worry, we'll be getting a new account management page.... soon(tm)
When EA creates it because they will never, let me repeat that, NEVER give up control of the purse strings, just look at Origin Store and how we all thought the in game store was going to be connected to our CC.

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for all the info. Thing is the new cards they sent will expire in Jan so Ill have the fun of doing all of this over again.

Will changing the credit card info also change it for the other acct. They hit the card at different times.