• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account Code snafu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have an account that is not enabled for Mondain's Legacy. Because of this, I cannot build or decorate with the housing tiles from that release (shadow and crystal tiles). The account is SA enabled.

Where does a player get a ML registration code to apply to the account?
It is not offered up on the UOGameCodes site, you always get the SA product. Will accounts suffering this snafu ever be able to build with the ML housing tiles? I skipped the ML for that account as it was not enabled at the time.

My family is taking up interest in UO again, and another 2 or 3 accounts will be activated, if not more (my son is talking creating 2 new accounts for his family). However, at least two are in the same situation as outlined above - old accounts that do not have ML (and possibly other) expansion codes applied to the account. Will these accounts suffer as mine and miss out on expansion related features because they do not have said expansion's code on the account?

Thank you in advance for your thought out response.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I pm'd Kirthag on this one, who now realises it's 9th anniversary that's needed, not ML. 7 copies bought from Amazon.com proved to be 'used' and therefore useless for upgrading an account.

Supreem

Founder, Citadel Studios
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have a solution for this in the upcoming publish. Any SA entitled account will automatically receive access to the 9th anniversary tiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.