• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account age issue

T

Thangorodrim

I don't pay that close of attention but I have an account that seems to have not had its official age updated in a few months.

The number of months also looks goofy.

Can someone confirm whether or not an age bonus was given around the time of the vet rewards rollout? I seem to recall Prophet issuing an edict that everyone, at the time, got a six month bonus to age for being so, uhm, patient during the vet reward deployment. This would be separate from the noted two month discrepancy.

Thanks.

M

Marcus Blackwell

I dont know anything about an age bonus but I know my account has been stuck at 69 months for least two months now and it should actually be 71 month to 72 months old now.

T

Thangorodrim

Is it a fluke? Did I get lucky? Am I deranged?

Both of my remaining accounts have always been six to eight months older than their actual chronological age.

I contacted EA support.

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My account is stuck too definitely. Back in 2003 as I quit UO, my acc was 56 months old. From 2003 till today I did check back for a single month at least 1-2 times. Now I paid a month and it's almost over and I'm still at 56.

PsychoKinetic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In December 2008 my account age changed to 136 months. It hasnt moved from there until a couple days ago at which time it changed to 137.

Something isnt quite right.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My age matches the age on the UO.com website, however the *bonus* time we were given with accounts is now gone. Was that 60 or 90 days we were getting from starting an account? I can't remember....*frowns*

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My account age reverted a month, i was so happy 3 days ago when I saw it finally hit 140 (seemed like it was stuck at 139 for 3+ months) then last night I went to check and it had dropped back down to 139 months...I cant seem to get away from 139!!

T

Thangorodrim

There is something wrong, I warrant.

EA support replied with canned garbage making clear they did not even read the ticket.

It is extremely irritating to go through all their hoops, yet they cannot be bothered to even read the issue description.

Whatever.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Even if your account age is wrong there's nothing a GM can do about it anyway.

T

Thangorodrim

Even if your account age is wrong there's nothing a GM can do about it anyway.
Indeed, which is why no one said anything about a GM. I used EA support and followed their trouble ticket procedures.