• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Acceptance Speech - The Fight For Britain

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First off, I would like to congratulate my opponent "Zerg Of LunaBank" for all his efforts. It sure was a close one, but the people of Britain have spoken, and they demand six more months of Solus!

I would like to thank the following people:
@Alexander of ATL.
@Flutter
@Longtooths
@Olcher
@Dregg
The folks at TGI @xblade + @yardman
@Pampa DH
@Lt.Snuggles
@Queen Arya
@Smoot
@Laina
@ultimakong
@Daegan
@ivester77
@Malik
@Goodmann
@Pfloyd
@shushu
@Scott
The Mystic Circle, hailing from the realm of Legends
@Arianna_GL
@Giggles

+ AND SO MANY MORE! Thank you all for your support!

Special thanks to Death Angel, who has agreed to take office as Britain's Vice Governor. We all hope for this new found partnership to provide much for the cities future.

And now I wish to say a few words:

It is with my utmost confidence when I say that Britain is one of the last bastions of our realm. Britain has stood, through dark and light, through chaos and peace, and has remained at the forefront of the whole kingdom.
Britain will never falter.
Britain will never burn.
Britain will never fall.
Britain will stand until times end.
I assure anyone who wishes ill upon Britain, we will fight until the last drop of blood has been spilt.
Britain will live on.

Governor Solus

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well done! Proud to call you friend, Governor! :king:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Gratz Solus! Now keep the darn buffs going and spread your wealth by having more interaction with its people.