• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Abyssal Blade - Abyssal Infernal Drop

E

Evlar

A group of us did the Abyssal Infernal Felucca champion spawn in the Stygian Abyss last night, Great Lakes. Great fun was had by all and this really is a fun spawn to do.

I was fortunate enough to get this Gargy weapon as a drop.

Really great looking mods there and shame I can't use it on the character featured in the screenshot. Only character I've been happy to convert has been one of my crafters for imbuing.

Anyhow, has anyone else managed to get and Abyssal Blade? If so, any ideas as to their value? Not that I'm considering selling it, looks like a keeper to me!

Also, has anyone used this weapon with a PvP gargy yet, because those mods definately look like they were born to PvP :drool: